California

Spence :damn:

Last edited:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ingle is a clown. He said Porter was a tougher fight than Spence was :mjlol:. I'm sure GGG hits harder than Spence, but they're running with this eye excuse like crazy. To say the body shots didn't bother Kell is being dishonest.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:snoop:

The trainer clearly said word for word starting at the 3 minute mark "Golovkin had twice the power of Errol Spence, but Errol Spence was very accurate."

Maybe his accent threw you off, but I thought he was very clear.

My bad :troll:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
:snoop:

The trainer clearly said word for word starting at the 3 minute mark "Golovkin had twice the power of Errol Spence, but Errol Spence was very accurate."

Maybe his accent threw you off, but I thought he was very clear.
Clearly said that.

One is a true MW the other a WW, to be expected. What is impressive is Brook has a hell of a chin. You have to wear him down and break him to get him out, he won't go down from a single shot.

I thought Spence's power may be more effective than GGG's because of the speed difference and that Spence may catch Brook more cleanly. Really didn't play out how I expected from that point.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Interesting since GGG broke his eye socket in less rounds :ehh:
Guess now it's no excuse for Canelo to not be really aggressive and walk thru GGG punches

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
One is a true MW the other a WW, to be expected. What is impressive is Brook has a hell of a chin. You have to wear him down and break him to get him out, he won't go down from a single shot.

this..ive said it a million times kell isnt a pushover...he had only been down once

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
GGG is clearly the harder puncher but Brook also went 11 rounds with Spence who's very accurate and goes to the body consistently along with that jab that was blasting Brook's eye the entire night. Spence technically did more damage than GGG but I don't think Brook was going to last another round against GGG at the route he was going.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
this..ive said it a million times kell isnt a pushover...he had only been down once
Kell looked tough on Saturday. He would have beaten a lot of fighters. Through the first 6, I don't think it was absurd to have it either 4-2 Brook and at best 3-3 for Spence.

That said, Brook needs to prove to me he can go 12 post GGG. Granted not all fighters at 147 are as good as Spence, but if Brook fought Garcia, Porter again, Thurman, etc...he will take punishment and I think it is fair to worry about him in the second half of a fight.

You are right though, Brook takes a beating like a truck. He may lose a fight, but it would take a real beating to hurt that man outside of the eye issues.

Brook, if he continues fighting, needs some easy touches and should focus on getting Khan in the ring. That fight still has value and I think Brook wins that fight.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Down once took a knee twice.............1-1 in marquee fights in the division he fought in most of his life

He's aiiiight :yeshrug:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly said that.

I thought Spence's power may be more effective than GGG's because of the speed difference and that Spence may catch Brook more cleanly. Really didn't play out how I expected from that point.

The thing is I thought GGG could have finished Brook in the first round if he really wanted to. No shame in that, as GGG is a MW. Once he hurt him, it looked like he just sort of fell back so the fight could go longer.