Brooke Adams/Tessmacher

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mjcry: She needs to comeback or just fukking have another run with WWE as a wrestler

She's been sporadically on and off for the past 2 years what with the breast surgery, injuries, contract negotiations but she would literally be a reason I would watch TNA since most of the others have left. The fukk they have her doing this Amazing Race shyt knowing she cant comeback on TV until the run finishes airing :ufdup:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tumblr_m0505hFVqz1qc1jg4o2_r1_500.gif

Her jawline is rather pronounced but that's currently the best ass in wrestling.
No chance of me being able pull out of that.
:yeshrug:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo for real are they really keeping her off TV until the Amazing Race is over? Its not even starting until Sept 26.

Feels like TNA kinda wants to bury her since 2012, whats the deal? I know there were some injuries and she had her titties done so she needed off time for that but she's missed gaps

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yo for real are they really keeping her off TV until the Amazing Race is over? Its not even starting until Sept 26.

Feels like TNA kinda wants to bury her since 2012, whats the deal? I know there were some injuries and she had her titties done so she needed off time for that but she's missed gaps
she probably just wasnt there for the tapings