Brothas, We HAVE To Do Better With Picking Female Partners (Stop Claiming Hoes)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I've seen this with my cousins and brehs I know from my area :snoop: Mostly every dude I know from my high school is a dad now :dame: Anyway, some of these chicks I see with Black brehs (my main focus) are with incompatible women. My parents taught me the game in finding a woman. I have worked on myself and persona over the years. Even though I'm single, women give Joe play. However, we have to find good women :jawalrus: Because one day we will all settle down and have families. Some may even have families.

Yes, I know sex is a feel good. Sex can be a blessing and a curse. It's true you can get bad energy from sex. Now, some of these dudes impregnate these chicks off the cuff:gucci: I mean thots who are UNFIT to be mothers. Trust me, you don't want those problems :martin: Don't get me started on the curse of child support :mjcry: (thank g-d I have zero kids at 22 :blessed:). If you at least smash a thot strap up and make sure she's on the plan b pill :usure:

You want a woman who is strong and have feminine traits. Thots have been hurt and I have thot cousins:snoop: Also, we are talking about future mother material. We have to do better. Let me reiterate, if you smash thots you DON'T cuff and use protection :aicmon:

356a098c2660bf86d7d3f0c3e3a8d37d.png

Just sharing my view with yall.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
All that matter is you choose someone that makes YOU happy

BTW why bring K Rino over to TLR?:hhh:
I used K Rino's "Three G-ds" to prove a point. He spoke about the misuse of sex as a lust.

P.S. it's this thot that works at this store I wanna smash doe :banderas: :mjcry: