Brother Polight vs Sara Suten Seti Debate

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i cant remember when or where, but i saw you posted on how polight was possibly commiting fraud. could you elaborate.

i did post a vid of enqi talking bad about polight, polight still believes in all that sovereign citizen stuff, and i think enqi correctly pointed out about it being bs, i forget the name but enqi said the name of the nutty white dude that came up with that idea, its actually related to white militias and preppers

but i like polight, hes my favorite, i think he has the best grasp of the battlefield

i think polight has the right notion about economics, education, real estate and land and at this point in time i take him at his word about him and his members getting land and real estate

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
it looks like he is the son of khalid muhammed. it is very confusing to see what appears to be some hypercapitalist coming from a father who was a black radical muslim turned black radical marxist.

what i mean is who is "farrah"?

You talking about larry?

If so.....:ohhh:

if your talking about polight i dunno. he said his father was one of the nine born (possibly uhura or black messiah)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
what i mean is who is "farrah"?

You talking about larry?

If so.....:ohhh:

if your talking about polight i dunno. he said his father was one of the nine born (possibly uhura or black messiah)
im talking about this "reallionaire" money hungry kid. he changed his name from farrahkan to farrah to be more marketable, i guess
reallionaire.jpg