Browns CB-Joe Haden under fire for his open support of Aaron Hernandez on social media

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Are you saying if you wouldn't fight Joe Haden you can't say anything ??

I just asked a question...

if it makes you feel better, take Joe Haden's name out and replace it with whatever Aaron Hernandez' mamas' name is and
that same question.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just asked a question...

if it makes you feel better, take Joe Haden's name out and replace it with whatever Aaron Hernandez' mamas' name is and
that same question.
Not the same she's not a public figure

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
YES!

WTF?
I'm not following.

They've both murdered multiple (black) individuals. One out of racial hatred, one out of .. who knows? When folks are leaving bodies in their wake in cold blood, why you trying to cape for one over the other even if their motivations aren't the same?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I'm not following.

They've both murdered multiple (black) individuals. One out of racial hatred, one out of .. who knows? When folks are leaving bodies in their wake in cold blood, why you trying to cape for one over the other even if their motivations aren't the same?
huh?

one was a shooting do to some night club fucc shyt (and gay shyt who knows?)

one was a white weirdo who went to a black church and slaughtered a bunch of people solely on race...

If Aaron Hernadez went to the club with the intent to kill just black people it would be similar...

you wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off on this shyt imo, but to each their own...