Bruce Lee's Only Real Fight Ever Recorded

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
But it's a point tournament.
I know, I literally said that the first post you quoted from me.
point karate isn't not practle or in any way demonstrative of a real fighter or effective full contact fighter.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, I literally said that the first post you quoted from me.
point karate isn't not practle or in any way demonstrative of a real fighter or effective full contact fighter.

No, You said he fights like a point karate guy. Do you think he fought like that all the time?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
No, You said he fights like a point karate guy. Do you think he fought like that all the time?
Since a lot of the guys he fought and sparred with like Chuck NOrris , MIke Stone, and Jim Kelly were point karate guys. I do believe he fought like that, because that is what he was actually around.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

He never really fought beyond whatever was posted here.

He was an actor first, then a guy who trained and created his own martial arts philosophy, then Asians piggybacked off him and inflated him into a legend.

He was most certainly overrated, as most legends are, he was more so an icon of Asian/Chinese/cinema pride, rather than a legitimate fighter.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was a fighter, but a technician and reformer. Remember mma is kinda like his idea.