Bruce Smith....empowering his community :myman:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
putting his money where his mouth is. people been squabbin all over thecoli and in our communities about what we need to do to help ourselves. this is a perfect example. we can't all be developers, but this is the mindset we need to have. why ain't this thread doing numbers. :damn:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
+ @Meh
What's the point of a response like that?

:dwillhuh:
What are black folks collectively fighting for in vein, that you needed to clarify that "This" is what we should fight for? Implying that we shouldn't fight for "XYZ". What is the "XYZ" that we are fighting for, that we shouldn't be fighting for?

:jbhmm:

Overall, I salute Bruce Smith and wat he's doing. I think there are multiple things we should/could fight for.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
What are black folks collectively fighting for in vein, that you needed to clarify that "This" is what we should fight for? Implying that we shouldn't fight for "XYZ". What is the "XYZ" that we are fighting for, that we shouldn't be fighting for?

:jbhmm:

Overall, I salute Bruce Smith and wat he's doing. I think there are multiple things we should/could fight for.
We can only fight for one thing? This is extremely important. But, i dont think police brutality is un-important.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
good for him hope he does big things
I'm glad his making it known the mayor is not doing his job :salute:
95% of local officials ain't shyt shyt is just a paycheck and some expanded business listings for them why I always die at them pretending they get bullied by the feds/state