Bruh bussed at opps with his mama & sister in the car. Sister now dead (all 3 hit)

egsteel

All Star
Daps
So he pulled up to another person house with his mom and sister with a AK and started shooting into someone’s house

my question is was the mom and sister in for the ride as well or just caught off guard by his ignorance
I'm pretty sure they saw that big ass AK on his lap. Momma probably put'em up to it. Shouldve at least had them pull down the block or somethin.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How do you get the drop on your enemy with an assault rifle and manage to get your sister killed and you and your mom laid up in critical condition?

Also I find it hard to believe his sister and mom weren't aware of what he was planning to do. An assault rifle isn’t exactly compact and something you can hide from other passengers

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Pretty standard as far as street nikka nonsense goes. Happens everyday.

This is payoff from the decades worth of social engineering that cacs
implemented.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
How do you get the drop on your enemy with an assault rifle and manage to get your sister killed and you and your mom laid up in critical condition?

Also I find it hard to believe his sister and mom weren't aware of what he was planning to do. An assault rifle isn’t exactly compact and something you can hide from other passengers
this. his momma wanted him in the streets like wee-bey's woman from the wire.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What the fukk is up with these names man, tremiyah and mane? These names have 0 meaning, it's like these people trying to make up a new language just throwing random letters together. Kids don't have a chance getting named like that.

:dahell:
What in the fukk do names have to do with anything?

that’s our culture to have unique names. We didn’t have names like Lewis, Jackson, Jones, Robert, Ashley etc until slave owners got rid of our African names & gave their slaves European/American names.

they don’t make sense to you because that’s what’s white folks have trained you to believe. You sound like a clown ass nikka.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
They were probably all in on it. Never underestimate the role women play in some of these street beefs. It's a shame a young girl had to die.
fax! i'll never understand women participating in men's violence if that's the case here...