St louis
he has terrible taste.
:mjlol:

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: if a chick says she likes fat guys that bytch lying she just likes dating a fat nikka, cause she think he is a simp who will kiss her ass. Thinking he ain't got no other options and she she ain't got to compete with other females.

Also never believe a chick who says she don't like skinny guys or guys with muscles They full of shyt.

Dude need to get in the gym no matter what ladies say they do not like fat guys.
All that "my big teddy bear" is bullshyt

Look at Tamar Braxton !

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:mjlol: if a chick says she likes fat guys that bytch lying she just likes dating a fat nikka, cause she think he is a simp who will kiss her ass. Thinking he ain't got no other options and she she ain't got to compete with other females.

Also never believe a chick who says she don't like skinny guys or guys with muscles They full of shyt.

Dude need to get in the gym no matter what ladies say they do not like fat guys.

Look at Tamar Braxton !
I am pretty sure if men can like bbw. Women can like teddy bears

As for the vid. Could have been his sister

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

Look at Tamar Braxton !
nikka shut the fuk up :dahell:

It will ALWAYS be status/money/image
> looks when it comes to women choosing

Dudes think women think just like them are in for a rude awakening :mjlol: