Bruh gets shot while streaming live on Facebook

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
retreating is a valid strategy when it comes to war.

its funny you said that tho.

about a month ago one of the young nikkas who i know got shot for the 2nd time.

over the past 2 years all his homies have been getting killed, so its only him and 2 other nikkas left.

so I sit down with dude one day, and told him he fighting a battle he can't win, and that he needs to move out of stl.

dude got family in cali that would take him in, i even offer to buy the nikka a bus ticket out of town.

he wasn't trying to hear any of that tho.
That seems like a rare situation. It seems like a person gets locked up before they see all their crew/set get killed off. He needs war strategy.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
englewood has been a crime ridden neighborhood since white people were living there. some of the cribs might look fine but that doesn't mean anything

I have relatives in englewood and its been fukked up.

Only difference is back in the 90's/early 00's their block was TURNT:huhldup: now their block is half abandoned and boarded up
Englewood isn't historically black?

:jbhmm:

Was there a history of White organized crime in the neighborhood?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

naw...

A nikka walking thru englewood & back of yards could've been killed on sight in them days

Map-Census-tracts-of-Chicago-1934.jpg

Chicago_neighborhoods_map.png

TfHbVCc.png

Al capone house
7244 Prairie Avenue

A black area nowadays

capone-chicago.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah. Englewood was irish italians and polish people before black people moved in. and they all had their own gangs. that kept beating up black folks on their own blocks.

Also the police were crooked and racist so blacks formed neighborhoods clicks and clubs which became what we know as GD's BPS, BD's etc etc :yeshrug:

i heard white gangs like the gaylords still had blocks in west englewood as recent as the early 80's. Not sure how accurate that is though

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
naw...

A nikka walking thru englewood & back of yards could've been killed on sight in them days

Map-Census-tracts-of-Chicago-1934.jpg

Chicago_neighborhoods_map.png

TfHbVCc.png

Al capone house
7244 Prairie Avenue

A black area nowadays

capone-chicago.jpg
nah. Englewood was irish italians and polish people before black people moved in. and they all had their own gangs. that kept beating up black folks on their own blocks.

Also the police were crooked and racist so blacks formed neighborhoods clicks and clubs which became what we know as GD's BPS, BD's etc etc :yeshrug:

i heard white gangs like the gaylords still had blocks in west englewood as recent as the early 80's. Not sure how accurate that is though
So all of the Southside wasn't historically Black..

:ohh:

Had no idea Al Capone had a crib on the Southside.

And I knew about White gangs in Chicago, but to think they had Gaylords in West Englewood seems crazy to me.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matter of fact there an Irish hood called Canaryville just north of englewood. i would not want to be in that hood at night :huhldup: :francis:

Then again I wouldn't wanna be caught in englewood at night neither :yeshrug:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all of the Southside wasn't historically Black..

:ohh:

Had no idea Al Capone had a crib on the Southside.

And I knew about White gangs in Chicago, but to think they had Gaylords in West Englewood seems crazy to me.
I grew up on the SE side in the 90's
My mom was telling me how our block was literally half white and half black/spanish in the 80's and very early 90's . But by the mid 90's almost all of them fled to the burbs.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin