Bruh, The Sacramento Kings Haven't made the Playoffs since 2006 :dwillhuh:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I was in the 10th grade:what: I'm 26 now.
It's been 10 years

The Twolves are even worse. They haven't been since 2004:why:
I was a freshman in high school in 04. But I can chill with them because they'll more than likely be back this season or next.

The Kings tho:snoop:
How do Sacramento fans deal with this..
I don't see them making it this year either.

GS
Spurs
Clippers
Blazers
Grizzlies
OKC
Jazz or Twolves
Houston or Twolves

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
shoot, they might've had a longer drought than that in the '90s.

when I started following the nba, they were one of the worst franchises until they got webber. then when webber was approaching his last legs & they traded em, they were back to the bottom of the barrel, not long afterwards.

similar story with the Wolves & Garnett. except the wolves didn't make the playoffs at all before I started following. and their current drought is longer.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't see Bagley being a franchise changing player. Kings more than likely will continue not making the playoffs for the next 2 years atleast.

He's gonna be a good but not great player I think. But the Kings have a solid core to build around now with good young talent at pretty much every position. They will be in the playoffs faster than 2 years if they have strong offseason next year.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I'm ready to see these young teams rise up and make some noise out west. Phoenix, Sac, Denver, etc. The twolves are fools gold.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's gonna be a good but not great player I think. But the Kings have a solid core to build around now with good young talent at pretty much every position. They will be in the playoffs faster than 2 years if they have strong offseason next year.
How though? These other West teams aren’t getting worse.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm ready to see these young teams rise up and make some noise out west. Phoenix, Sac, Denver, etc. The twolves are fools gold.
I see Denver making it this year, Phoenix next

The Kings, though...

2nq9l5j.jpg

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Owner Vivek Ranadivé has pitched the idea to the team's brain trust of playing 4-on-5 defense and leaving one player to cherry-pick, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. The Kings aren't actually going to do that, but their D-League might, and it shows Ranadivé is committed to pushing boundaries in his search for an offbeat brand of "position-less" ball.

gcheader.jpg

The man is an idiot. Free my dog Ben.