What is a demi sexual? :mindblown:

I must consult the elders brehs :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are straight men and women, and gay men and women

that's it. you can only be 1 of those 4 things :dead: anything else is just fukkin nonsense

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
All these companies just care about money. Bud trying get that Gay Pride Month money in June.

I walked into Target the other day and they got a little section full of rainbow clothing for gay dudes. They just pandering, trying get that dollar.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The new king of beers
MODELO_PRODUCT.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Budweiser is not that popular in Europe, so I guess they have to pander
Its falling off here in the States as well. Its literally too many local craft breweries in every city to be still drinking any big watered down corporate beer these days. And pretty much every craft brewery is also making a light lager to drink for those who don't like IPA's or Stouts who are traditional Bud, Coors, Corona, type drinkers.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What I find so mega weird about all this:

I can understand that gay people have to basically stop bigots from yelling at them on the street for holding hands with each other or living together as a couple or whatever things a$$holes do to strangers who are minding their own biz

So maybe there's a need for some level of normalizing it. Just to stop the bullshyt from small minded people.

BUT WHY

Do we need every detail of how gay you are and a progress report on the development of your gayness

"I used to only like guys that look like guys, but now I want a man who identifies as a woman but the woman is butch.. AND I need y'all to create a new name for my scenario.. AND I need to wear a tee shirt that explains my likes in detail"

This is why all this shyt is silly. If a person doesn't like to have sex, why do they need a bumper sticker that tells the world? You don't see straight people walking around with sandwich boards on marching listing all the sex acts they prefer.

We do not need to know any details, gay community. If we see two dudes holding hands we'll just understand that they have every right to do so and we will treat them like all strangers should treat one another: ignore them or if you both are entering a store at the same time, be polite to each other.

Seems simple but, noooo