Bugatti hits 414 km/h (257 mph) on the autobahn

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White people

Just think about it. Not going to save a life or make a million. Just fukcing around cause it's there.

Same reason Mt Everest is littered with corpses. And mfs step over them to get up the mountain.

Why?

"Just cause we see the top of the peak and we HAVE to go up there. We going back to the moon too dammit."
:why: :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Hate ambition, brehs

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people

Just think about it. Not going to save a life or make a million. Just fukcing around cause it's there.

Same reason Mt Everest is littered with corpses. And mfs step over them to get up the mountain.

Why?

"Just cause we see the top of the peak and we HAVE to go up there. We going back to the moon too dammit."
Black folks like fast cars too :what:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
What’s 414 km in Murrican?

Edit reread the title, no wonder I was about to say how can you even see at that kind of speed. I wish there was a real time cam that mimicked human eyesight to show what that’s like
Dash cam the best we can get :mjcry:..don't think its all that for trained drivers who spend hours on simulators then complete 2 or 3 runs on the real track and only show us their highest mark.
F1 cars have cameras to record almost every angle and them nikkas hit almost the same speeds on a race track...technology:wow:

Daps
Looking at the odometer it looks like bugatti super sport I wonder why he didn't go 300+?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I agree. But to keep a buck. It's one of the reasons they stay on top. We have to compete in these other things if we want to advance as a group.

There's only so far you go before you destroy yourself and everyone else in the pursuit of progress and advacement through new technologies.

Cacs are solely responsible for climate change..they have drastically altered the earths climate patters in under 100 years of them being industrialized..whats the limit, whats the end goal??

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fastest I ever hit is 120 in the 328 on the Thruway and even that was like "Aight..lets not tempt fate"

There was legit a point where I'm like aight this feels more like I'm flying than driving and I don't like it.

I'm good on going faster than that :hubie:
Yup hit around that mark (lil over 120) and you perfectly described how it felt :sadcam:

One mistake and its curtains :sadcam:

Havnt even gone over 90 in years :russ: