• Chef Trez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told yall about DNA and NBA lines and he delivered :blessed:

NBA punchlines are chapter 1 in Battle Rap for Dummies. Just take a player who switched teams and use the team names:

"I'm on my Bullshyt after I dump the Heat like Dwyane Wade"

This battle he said, "You are D Wade, dealing with Bullshyt after the Heat.":deadrose:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If trez sounded like a grown man he'd be dope. DNA 30

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Chef Trez 2-1.
This battle hilarious to me because I was in the hood the other day (yea im burbs life now, so what) and these cats started talkin about how DNA is the best in the game. I was about to put on like 5 battles back to back but I said fukk it..

And Bullpen 3-0'ed Smack...... the custom beat on the replays + the quality of both MCs and they bars = Fire.
Smack payin these dudes 5x money and getting way less bars... Beasley gotta be tight lol

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I almost avoided this battle since it was DNA. I just don't get interested in his battles anymore like that. Though I think he's dope and he did his thing in this battle.
Trez obviously got this battle. 2-1 or 3-0. No debatin'. Dude is a problem.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Off topic.. I know you don't want to hear this but Born fukked Craig Lamar all the way up. :ohlawd:

That was a borderline body my nikka.

Cmon on now no it wasn't. That was damn near debatable. And Craig was choking. Craig would've won had he not stumbled or anything.