Bumble > Hinge

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why any man would use a dating app is beyond me. Yall know it's far easier to pull girls when you approach them in real life. Also you'll be dealing with a far high quality.

Dating apps are only useful for 2 types of people. Women that are whores. And guys that are attractive but like having sex with average to below average looking women.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I might try one of these dating sites 🤔

My ex turned me out but i can not go back to him he was abusive

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i be shocked at the nerve, the audacity of some of the chicks who swipe on me.... like im 6'1 and 150 pounds what makes you think i want your big ass?
I lowkey feel bad for them because they have no self awareness at all. I'm like you need to either lose weight or start entertaining the fat nikkas that's been trying to get at you.

Fat chick asked me what's my type, I said "petite, gym girls." She completely changed the subject and continued trying to get at me. Like don't you care at all about your health. Even more sad she works as a nurse in the ER and should understand her lifestyle is not healthy

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Why any man would use a dating app is beyond me. Yall know it's far easier to pull guys when you approach them in real life. Also you'll be dealing with a far high quality.

Dating apps are only useful for 2 types of people. Women that are whores. And guys that are attractive but like having sex with average to below average looking women.
I always knew it.....:wrist:.....