Bumpy Knuckles denies pulling a gun on Birdman over Wendy Day situation "We talked like gentlemen"

ReasonableMatic

Daps

I went and pulled the files at HHDX from years ago

:jbhmm:
At one point, one of my artist friends bumped into Birdman and put a gun to his head and made him call and apologize to me, which he did. He [Birdman] called me up and said “oh, your friend just pulled me out of Hot 97and I’m here on the street, on my knees and I want to apologize to you. I really didn’t care about the apology. I wanted to know, why would somebody shyt on someone that changed their life for the better? I just couldn’t wrap my head around that and he couldn’t really give me a good answer. Maybe beca
use he was a little scared himself based on the situation.”
full

Day added on, “He [Birdman] said to me, ‘sue me, when I have to pay you, you’ll get paid.’ He said it very nonchalantly and very matter-of-factly, and as time wore on I saw that he didn’t pay anybody. He didn’t pay the t-shirt manufacturers, he didn’t pay the Fruit of Islam for security, he didn’t pay security guards for security, he didn’t pay his staff, he didn’t pay his office rent. They didn’t pay anybody.
:merchant::whoo::leon:
When asked about the artist that forced the apology, Day admitted that it was Freddie Foxxx.

“It was actually Freddie Foxx and I think that he has spoken about it so I don’t think it’s incriminating,” she said, “plus more than seven years have passed.”

Freddie Foxxx Forced Birdman To Apologize By Gunpoint, According To Wendy Day

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything like that happened, there's no benefit in Foxx acknowledging or promoting it. I'm sure Foxx would rather not feel like he has to watch his back for the rest of his life.
Vlad stays doing the most to corner people into snitching. But I can't give you a pass if you agree to appear on his platform.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If something did happen, don't seem like bumpy the type to acknowledge it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:mjlol: The shyt sounds like pure ducktales. Have a man on his knees in a dark alley, wit a gun to his head in your city and let him tell u he still ain't paying shyt