Burmese Python With Tracking Device, Leads Fla Officials To Snake Orgy

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I feel like y'all fukkin with me. I bet not see nam monkey running around this bytch. Where they come from? I blame French Montana. nikkas see him with a monkey everybody want one now we got outbreak monkeys running wild.

Herpes monkeys... :lolbron: I was bout to make a Atlanta joke but my blackness won't allow me:russ:

com02962.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
you'll actually see alot in that area..

also.. dont forget about the wild monkeys with herpes..

Monkeys in Florida have deadly herpes, so please don’t touch them

:huhldup:

Why in the fukk do we have herpes infected monkeys running around wtf???

:mindblown: WTF

Y'all got monkeys handing out STDs now

:wtf:

Why is this even a thing? Florida is non stop fukkery :laff:

Why do the monkeys have herpes:mindblown:....that's some island of Dr Moreau shyt...

I feel like y'all fukkin with me. I bet not see nam monkey running around this bytch. Where they come from? I blame French Montana. nikkas see him with a monkey everybody want one now we got outbreak monkeys running wild.

Herpes monkeys... :lolbron: I was bout to make a Atlanta joke but my blackness won't allow me:russ:
How Often Do Animals Get STDs?
Most of the animal kingdom never practices safe sex, and they have the battle scars to prove it.
STDs in animals and humans have a historical relationship. "Two or three of the major STDs have come from animals," says Alonso Aguirre, a veterinarian and vice president for conservation medicine at Wildlife Trust. "We know, for example, that gonorrhea came from cattle to humans. Syphilis also came to humans from cattle or sheep many centuries ago, possibly sexually."

The most common sexually transmitted disease among animals today is brucellosis, or undulant fever, which is common among domestic livestock and occurs in mammals including dogs, goats, deer, and rats. A bacterial infection that can betreated with antibiotics, the disease can be transmitted sexually or otherwise; for example, groups of cattle often eat the placenta of a spontaneously aborted fetus, and they can acquire the disease that way. Symptoms of the disease include miscarriage, inflammation of the testes, and uterine infections. Humans can contract brucellosis through drinking contaminated milk or through direct contact with infected animals.

Because brucellosis is so prevalent and so dangerous to people, animal professionals are careful to watch for the disease.

Another STD that humans and other animals share is chlamydia, a bacterial infection that has been found in a wide variety of species including many mammals, birds, and reptiles. The human and animal STDs are spread by different species of Chlamydia (C. psittaci and C.trachomatis, respectively), so the disease can't be spread between humans and animals. Unfortunately for animals, Chlamydiapsittaci can also be transmitted through mucous membranes such as the eyes and urogenital tract, so mothers can give it to newborns and males can become infected through fighting. (Birds often contract clamydia when eggs touch the mother's fecal material during egg-laying.) As with humans, the disease can seriously damage the reproductive system, causing infertility, abortion, inflammation of the testicles, and sterility, as well as high fevers and problems in the respiratory and digestive systems.

How Often Do Animals Get STDs? | DiscoverMagazine.com

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
:dwillhuh:

please tell me you were in a zoo.

if i see a fukkin panther just casually outside im moving 4 states over that same day
:damn:nah, in a neighborhood. It moved quick and it wasn't even running:damn:
I never been to South West Florida before
Breh, no lie, I seen big ass 3-4 foot brown lizards outchea too