Bushwick Bill tells the story of how he lost his eye on PCP

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
If you saw the Ever So Clear video you already know. He tried to throw the baby out of a windoe

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yo I smoked water before but I ain't never wanna do that....
Instead, I stood in the horse stance in the middle of a party for hours whilst conversing with a glitched version of myself from a place called "the coil world". Dude said he was the real me and he was from the real world, and our world was fake...he wanted to come back, along with his shadowy friends, who were blurred and distorted versions of normal people...The walls were breathing and everything felt like I was on a ship.
THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BOAAAAAAAAAAAT...
:ufdup::ohlawd::demonic:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Yo I smoked water before but I ain't never wanna do that....
Instead, I stood in the horse stance in the middle of a party for hours whilst conversing with a glitched version of myself from a place called "the coil world". Dude said he was the real me and he was from the real world, and our world was fake...he wanted to come back, along with his shadowy friends, who were blurred and distorted versions of normal people...The walls were breathing and everything felt like I was on a ship.
THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BOAAAAAAAAAAAT...
:ufdup::ohlawd::demonic:

Damn sounds :demonic::damn:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Damn sounds :demonic::damn:
your favorite legendary texas rappers are known wet heads..

mind playing tricks on me is a anthem to smoking fry...everybody gave a different trip about it...

nikkas think syrup n screw tapes go hand n hand...nah...most them nikkas in the click was fried out their minds..dip always been the drug of choice to the ogs in the city...

shyt when ball n g came to the city..they got hooked..

i tried fry..but what in the fukk it do for me..a damn thang..now that fry shyt is history

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Dust is no joke ....I know a dude jumped off the roof fukking with that shyt.....nikkaz running around butt ass naked in the streets

Seen my son on the block on new year's homie was screaming in the streets at no one....don't understand why anybody would fukk with dust

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Bushwick Bill is a fukking legend. :wow:

nikka was trying to commit suicide but figure out a way to save his mother the life insurance policy.:mjcry:

I miss Geto Boys :mjcry:

True legend and best midget entertainer ever by a mile. His episode on Martin was amazing. Wonder if he did any other acting.