Busta Rhymes Claims Nobody Can Beat Him In Verzuz: 'I'm With All The Smoke'

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Busta Rhymes has long been one of the most dynamic live performers in Hip Hop with a deep catalog of hits, so it’s no surprise that he believes he could “bust anybody’s ass” in a Verzuz.

In a recent interview for UK sneaker and streetwear store Kick Game‘s Shopping for Sneakers video series, host Craig Mitch asked Busta who would be a good competitor for him in the popular battle series, which features two artists each playing 20 of their best songs, with the hopes of winning the audience to their side.

“Nobody,” Busta replied. “I’ma bust anybody’s ass.”

The Blockbusta artist then expanded his geographic reach, saying he’d beat any competitor from “Asia, UK, Eastern Europe, Hispanic geographic landscape, any alien what wanna come from Mars.”

“I’m with all the smoke,” he concluded. “I smoke cigarettes, cigars, weed, houses burning down, all of that. I’ll smoke all of that. I’m with the smoke.”

You can see the exchange beginning at the 14:36 mark below.

This is far from the first time that Busta Rhymes’ potential supremacy in a Verzuz has been talked about. Back in September 2021, Fat Joe said outright that people — including Joe himself — were “scared” to battle the Long Island-by-way-of-Brooklyn rapper.

“Fat Joe scared to do Verzuz with Busta Rhymes and so is everybody else,” he said during an Instagram Live session. “You gotta understand, sometimes you ever notice — you seen boxers and they knock everybody out? People be scared to fight those boxers.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Hmmm...

Busta not as dope as he think he is, but he's very good.

It'd have to be somebody like Meth or Red. But they had theirs which was not a battle at all.

Scarface.

Snoop.

None of these would have an easy time with Busta tho.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Busta literally may be telling the truth..catalog goes back to leaders of the new school era all the way to right now and he been on damn near 90% of everybody else remix since then lol
When people diss busta they only think about busta from the last 10 yrs. His catalog is damn near all over the place with hits.