But You Thought It was Only White Men and Black Feminists Mad at Black Men PAWING...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Mother suffers 'racist' assault from Asian Uber driver | Daily Mail Online

3E52FAED00000578-4319354-Attack_claim_Annastazia_Merrett_pictured_with_her_one_year_old_d-a-4_1489656619833.jpg

This Asian 'man' hit a baby in the face with a pair of keys:mindblown: A PAIR OF KEYS:damn: a damn INFANT:pacspit:

3E52FD4300000578-4319354-image-m-41_1489656891244.jpg

A mother suffered a black eye in a racist assault by an Asian Uber driver who called her a 'white b****' and said her daughter's father 'must be a slave', she claimed today.

Annastazia Merrett alleges she was hit twice by the driver who refused to help her open a gate after dropping her off in Elephant and Castle, South London.

The 25-year-old also claimed the driver threw a set of keys in the face of her one-year-old mixed-race daughter Savannah, and referred to her father as 'a slave'.

Police were called after they had been driven home from a wedding in Croydon, and said a community resolution was initially agreed upon by both parties.

Uber said the driver 'strongly denied' the allegations over the dispute on Saturday at about 8.20pm and they had received 'very conflicting stories' but said they had prevented him from using the app while the investigation was ongoing.

Ms Merrett claimed she was left with a black eye after the alleged attack but admitted she did hit the driver back in what she claims was 'self defence'.

She said: 'It was the most horrible experience of my life. The most horrific thing is that the police just let him get back in the car and drive off to collect his next customer

The police just let him go huh:mjpls:

3E52FE6900000578-4319354-image-m-6_1489656645108.jpg

Mother and daughter: Ms Merrett also alleged the driver threw a set of keys in the face of her one-year-old mixed-race daughter Savannah, and referred to her father as 'a slave'

'What if he does worse to someone else? I was trying to get Savannah's baby seat out of the car and unlock the heavy gate at the same time so I asked him politely for a hand.

'When I dropped my keys he picked them up and threw them in my daughter's face. He called me a "white b****" and said Savannah's dad must be 'a slave'.

A slave huh:mjpls:

I keep telling ya'll about our non-black 'brothers' voluntarily being the white man's bytch, they so far up the white mans ass and worship white women so much that would voluntary for slavery at this point