Buy 2 Get 1 Free at Target, Live! (New Games Included, Pre Orders Excluded)

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
was waiting on this sale to get horizon...got horizon, nier, and yakuza 0

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
$20 aint $30 and I still doubt it.
How you running the gaming deals thread and don't know how they been doing exactly that.
Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Gears 4, Halo 5, Uncharted 4, you name the game. By the next month its being sold for $30
Maybe not full time. No, it'll be 30 for one week, then go back to 50. Two weeks later its $30 again
ITs been this way for a while on PC to the point PC just said fukk, we gonna sell it for all kinds of prices... thats sort of whats going on with consoles. And this has been going on for over a year now. Word to my nikka CDKeys.com :salute:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How you running the gaming deals thread and don't know how they been doing exactly that.
Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Gears 4, Halo 5, Uncharted 4, you name the game. By the next month its being sold for $30
Maybe not full time. No, it'll be 30 for one week, then go back to 50. Two weeks later its $30 again
ITs been this way for a while on PC to the point PC just said fukk, we gonna sell it for all kinds of prices... thats sort of whats going on with consoles. And this has been going on for over a year now. Word to my nikka CDKeys.com :salute:
I've said it a million times on this forum that games been goin on sale quick. $30 off in 3 weeks is a bit of an exaggeration is all I'm saying.
Waiting a couple months after release is nothing.