CAC Arrested For Threatening To Rape Ayesha Curry on Live TV

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
No cape. I just find it ludicrous that someone would be arrested for that. Post the news article so we can read it fukk nikka.

Do you all recall a couple years ago some executive dudes where on holiday somewhere when they encountered an incident of some sort between a man and woman. They proceeded to shout 'fukk her in the p*ssy' at the couple..
They were identified I believe, and I dont have to tell you the consequences that befell them as a result of a stupid comment at people.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cacs taking Ls left and right. :laff:
The posters saying they don't get why he was arrested - reverse the role, be a black man and shout that out on national tv about Tom Brady's wife. see how that works out for you.
people in here speaking up for a cac who threatened to violate a black woman, idgaf if she is a rambling airhead or not; she didn't deserve or ask for that type of response.
The fact that he thought that was okay to do in the first place shows how fukked up and entitled their mentality is.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
This just shows the difference between white male and black male humor.

nikkas been making Ayesha jokes too, like singing love ballads in her name, posting fake DMS, etc.

But white humor is so wack, all you can come up with is "Ayesha Imma fukk you in the p*ssy"? Years after the "fukk you in the p*ssy" joke stopped being funny...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Should tie his hands behind his back and let shorty slap the shyt out his ass.