Cac Freaks Over A Black Woman In His Neighborhood

Daps
While it's disrespectful that's how they talk up there. Like that's normally how they talk. Thats why I always say we need to have black cops police black neighborhoods because we know how we talk and understand our mannerisms. While they seem unjust and uncouth to outsiders (white people, white police officers) we aren't being out of pocket it's just how we are. Some of us talk loud, some of us talk fast, some of us cuss, some of us talk fast loudly while cussing, we arent being out of pocket. This white cop was able to acknowledge the white guy is just being him, hot headed hot tempered, that same white cop working in Louisiana won't notice or understand a black person being the same way but a black cop would in that situation in Louisiana would likely have the same reaction (basically "alright get your ass back in the house", without having to choke tase, shoot and arrest or kill the black guy).
all that yelling/loud talking, up in her face, etc.. thats being out of pocket..

hence, the reason she started filming him..

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Boston Patriots fan, I'm shocked.

:nflmjpls:
1533596931757_136x172.png

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all that yelling/loud talking, up in her face, etc.. thats being out of pocket..

hence, the reason she started filming him..
It's disrespectful. He really shouldn't be talking to a female like that. But at the same time that's how those people talk. The white cop understood that and shooed him away. I don't know any other way to explain it. It's like if you have family or a friend and you bring them around someone else and they are "yo this nikka is wildin'" and you're like "nah, that's just him" because you know him and you know when he's wildin. Should people be able to moderate their behavior and their character in different and certain situations, yes. But we all know those people who don't change for shyt, we are just who we are.

Last edited:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Trent come holla at me. You mad? You don't think black cops should police black neighborhoods? You think blacks should be kept under the watch of white people? Speak up.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It's always been real social media & cell phones only shows a lil bit of it

TL15

Veteran
Daps
White people used to be scared of an ass whoopin... now all they fear is you pulling out your phone :snoop:

I wish this woman would’ve pulled out her phone and called a black man to come beat the brakes off this dude. Filming stuff is ok (I guess :yeshrug:) but all we are doing now is seeing more and more of our people getting disrespected from shyt we already knew was happening.

Oh sure he might lose his job :blessed: but then he’ll set up a go fund me and in 2 months make a nice amount of money that’s more than his 1/2 year earnings. And then he will get hired somewhere else quietly :stopitslime:

It’s CLEAR the cops aren’t going to help us (when a man is yelling and intimidating a woman who has not broken any law or transgressed against him personally). Hell some of the videos we see involve cops against us. We need to step up so that these people know that getting in our face, disrespecting us, calling us ni**er doesn’t result in a camera in their face but rather them getting their ass kicked