Cac going in on racism

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
He is still a White Supremacist Racist.

He is just another White using this topic to make money off their people's demonic nature and terroristic history.

And to pander to and make money off -- Black people who want to think it's "Good White people" out here -- and who are "colorblind" and on some "not all white people..." ish.

He is just another Tim Wise. It's a very profitable career for Whites.

I'm over these people.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
yes, please tell me what I already know about your people
full

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
He is still a White Supremacist Racist.

He is just another White using this topic to make money off their people's demonic nature and terroristic history.

And to pander to and make money off -- Black people who want to think it's "Good White people" out here -- and who are "colorblind" and on some "not all white people..." ish.

He is just another Tim Wise. It's a very profitable career for Whites.

I'm over these people.

There's good white people out there. There's good in every race. This negative talk is unhealthy.

Move in silence, keep low key. Watch people's actions. Never be gullible. You do those things and you good imo

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You are entitled to your opinion.

And yet you live in a country full of them. You vote for them. You work with them everyday. You tell your kids to 'deal with them'.

I'm trying to find a good black area because I'd love to be around more of my people, but that's not enough. I think about moving to Africa. If you really about what you say, then you got plans. Nigeria/Ghana/Rwanda is on the up and coming.:manny:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
And yet you live in a country full of them. You vote for them. You work with them everyday. You tell your kids to 'deal with them'.

I'm trying to find a good black area because I'd love to be around more of my people, but that's not enough. I think about moving to Africa. If you really about what you say, then you got plans. Nigeria/Ghana/Rwanda is on the up and coming.:manny:

You are entitled to your opinion. :smile: Enjoy your week.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

:comeon:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
how do we know you aint a cac or you trolling

This is rich coming from you. Sure. Yup, I'm a "Cac" :smile:

And this is interesting being called a 'Cac" by someone who doesn't even live in the U.S. -- and spews anti-Black (American) comments on this very forum.

Oh -- and because I am calling out White Supremacy/Racism. Which, I am sure you don't understand nor believe in.

Anyway :smile: Have a great day!

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
There's good white people out there. There's good in every race. This negative talk is unhealthy.

Move in silence, keep low key. Watch people's actions. Never be gullible. You do those things and you good imo

Yes but most are not good. Most practice white supremacy religiously. You should educate yourself on this reality.

Daps
This is rich coming from you. Sure. Yup, I'm a "Cac" :smile:

And this is interesting being called a 'Cac" by someone who doesn't even live in the U.S. -- and spews anti-Black comments on this very forum.

Oh -- and because I am calling out White Supremacy/Racism. Which, I am sure you don't understand nor believe in.

Anyway :smile: Have a great day!
i already posted proof im black go find the thread
i wont tolerate cacs or trolls pretending tho imma have to g check you