CAC Moms puts $500 'bounty' on teachers who teach CRT.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
gotta stop takin these fringe lunatics seriously

look at the amount of likes.

media, esp social media, giving and validating these clowns a voice does not help.

I like to use the village idiot analogy. Back in the day you knew who the village idiots were and you simply ignored them. They didnt have enough reach to bring enough people to their side alone so they were relatively harmless. Social media has allowed all the village idiots to find each other, magnify their voice, and spread their bullshyt far and wide to influence people who may not be complete idiots but are easily swayed by them.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:snooze:scary ass nikka go find some bytches to bother nikka

Or they'll find me to bother :jawalrus:

You a loser and your dirtbag mother shoulda offed you before you slithered through that infested womb, cracka. You gonna be a loser. Let me reiterate: I'm gonna be me and you gonna be a loser.

Be a weak, broke cac pretending to be Black online, cracka brehs :dead::dead::dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
image001-2.png

facepalm.gif

killacal

Banned
Daps
Or they'll find me to bother :jawalrus:

You a loser and your dirtbag mother shoulda offed you before you slithered through that infested womb, cracka. You gonna be a loser. Let me reiterate: I'm gonna be me and you gonna be a loser.

Be a weak, broke cac pretending to be Black online, cracka brehs :dead::dead::dead:
That midget shyt hurt huh nikka:mjcry:

Shout out to your booster seat:mjcry: