Cac Nurse that got fired for sayin Stephon Clark deserved to die raises over 20K GofundMe for rent

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Holdup, why was Stephon Clark a c00n? Did I miss something?

“I don’t want no black woman, the only thing black I want is an x box”

“I hope our kids don’t end up dark like their dad” - his asian baby mama

“Black lives matter? Nah, Young lives matter. My sons are Indian and Vietnamese. Their lives don’t matter?”

A few other ones

Obviously doesn’t have anything to do what happened to him and rip to that brother.

This is what folks been talking bout.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Meanwhile black people gotta make sure he only fukked dark skin chicks and 100% pro black before even thinking about supporting.
The dead c00n was on that all lives matter wave and denigrated black women with demeaning terms and consigned his Asian girlfriend's racist view of black women. We need to stop supporting self-hating negroes, dead or alive. It's 2018; the years of black people forgiving self-hating c00ns is over.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
“I don’t want no black woman, the only thing black I want is an x box”

“I hope our kids don’t end up dark like their dad” - his asian baby mama

“Black lives matter? Nah, Young lives matter. My sons are Indian and Vietnamese. Their lives don’t matter?”

A few other ones

Obviously doesn’t have anything to do what happened to him and rip to that brother.

This is what folks been talking bout.

:snoop: man ,

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Cracker gon cracker

And it’s always the brokest, dog-fukin crackers that gotta be too dumb to keep their mouth shut...knowing good and well they can’t afford to lose a job. Serves those hicks right....

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
But you read this story and started attacking black people...thats divisiveness right there aint it?

Cacs go cac....for some reason its hard as hell for some of them to admit racial bias when it comes to policing. Its inherently embedded in them to be racist pieces of shyt.

Who the fukk says a man deserves to die? Her employer was like well bytch you deserve to starve...and goofy ass white butt hurt idiots donated on some reverse racism bullshyt...
Negro you better sit down and read again: I don't attack black people. That's what we have cacs and other jealous negroes for in this world.

And I agree with you fully, that for many of them especially white men, it's in their nature to be racist trash.

Let's agree to disagree on whatever you think where I was attacking a black person (I was not) and agree on what matters most: these cacs are dangerous..

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Cacs protect each other. Nikkas wanna destroy each other for zaddy.

If we even took 40 percent of the effort of self preservation that Jews, cacs, indians etc took we would be golden. We gotta keep it in the race.