Cac Resigns After Being Tired of "N*****s killing each other"

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ren-podell-resigns-amid-controversy/94002350/

Podell, 31, reportedly used the word in conversation with a co-worker and the news got out around the office this week. She said to a crew member or TV producer, “I’m tired of reporting on these n*****s killing each other in Detroit.” News of Podell’s resignation was confirmed in a company-wide email that was also released on Twitter by Huffington Post front page editor, Philip Lewis.

cacs exposing themselves left and right :ehh: 2017 is gonna be one for the books :whoo:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
She has courted controversy before. During a November 2013 morning news broadcast, she dropped an F-bomb live on-air when struggling with a piece of equipment while reporting from a Lapeer fire.

:mjlol: What a dumb ass.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
are you fukking retarded? how the fukk am i not gonna worry about that when that's been the main issue in our community for centuries :what:

grade A example of some smart dumb nikka shyt smh :camby:
:comeon:Decades at best breh.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you fukking retarded? how the fukk am i not gonna worry about that when that's been the main issue in our community for centuries :what:

grade A example of some BYTCH nikka shyt smh :camby:

FIXED

worry less about about cacs exposing themselves and more about black crime (genocide) thats happening...

where do you think this all stemmed from?