Cacs Acting Like a$$holes @ The Smithsonian African American Museum

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I go twice a year or special events. Tonight I’m going for the American Fiction screening.

My wife and I decided to walk around the museum a little and check out the Afro-Futurism exhibit before they kick everyone out.

Besides cacs not saying excuse me its their bad ass kids running around. The first floor is the most emotional and these lil b*stards are playing freeze tag around the slave house.

It’s funny how cacs become :gladbron: when they see the Thomas Jefferson statute.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
It was like that when I went to Pearl Harbor last year. Little kids screaming, crying, acting up at a fukking war memorial. :martin: I wish parents would teach their kids that some places require a certain decorum.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It was like that when I went to Pearl Harbor last year. Little kids screaming, crying, acting up at a fukking war memorial. :martin: I wish parents would teach their kids that some places require a certain decorum.
It’s ridiculous

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Went a couple years ago and I noticed same thing, but only from kids. Teens and up were respectful.

Had no idea it was that huge, like 3rd or 4th floor was a bunch of cultural things throughout history and music stuff. It was cool but I almost passed out looking over the rails. Something about that design made me feel like I was about to fall over lol

• Dap
Reactions: Dad