CACS AINT SHYT: "Great Service, We Just Don't Tip Black People."

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What the hell is wrong with fukking White folk man :mindblown: Trump won, so what the fukk is the issue now?
By Liam Quinn For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 12:08 EST, 9 January 2017 | UPDATED: 16:57 EST, 9 January 2017
[URL='http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102810/Racist-message-left-black-waitress-white-couple-Virginia.html#comments']
  • Waitress Kelly Carter was working at Anita's restaurant in Virginia on Saturday
  • 'Great service don't tip black people,' the message left on the $30.52 bill read
  • The manager said: 'It's appalling, disheartening, outrageous - all of the above'
  • Loudoun County's NAACP shared a photo of the bill on social media on Sunday

By Liam Quinn For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 12:08 EST, 9 January 2017 | UPDATED: 16:57 EST, 9 January 2017

A waitress who served a white couple at a Virginia restaurant was left a racist message instead of a tip.

The waitress, Kelly Carter, served the two white people at Anita's in Ashburn, Virginia - a local New Mexico style restaurant - on Saturday morning.

It seemed the two diners enjoyed their experience so much they were moved to write, 'great service' on the bottom of their $30.52 credit card receipt.

However, the note then continued: 'Don't tip black people'.

3BFF61EA00000578-4102810-This_racist_message_was_left_for_a_waitress_who_served_a_white_c-m-79_1483986059817.jpg

3BFFFD4100000578-4102810-image-a-56_1483987533052.jpg

Carter spoke about the incident to NBC Washington on Sunday night.
'It was just total shock, that's all that I can say,' she told the network.
'I looked at the receipt three times because I was so shocked, never ever being a server have I seen that.'
A photo of the receipt was shared by the Loudoun County NAACP chapter on Sunday.
'Hatred will not be tolerated and we will not keep quiet. This has been confirmed and did happen per Mgr @ Anita's in Ashburn,' the tweet read.
Tom Tellez, the restaurant's manager, told FoxDC: 'It's appalling, disheartening, outrageous - all of the above.

Racist message left for black waitress by white couple in Virginia | Daily Mail Online[/URL]

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I respect the honesty and secondly isn't this what you all want to do? Support Black only and shyt, but whites say i ain't tipping no niggggras it's just evil. I swear I hate the coli most days.
You hate the colu because we call bigotry out :dahell: If you hate the coli then :camby:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
This is what we've been telling you, OP, that cacs ain't shyt. Yet you keep dapping up trumpset in HL. Please don't do it anymore.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
You hate the colu because we call bigotry out :dahell: If you hate the coli then :camby:
I hate the fact yal simpletons get mad because they do exactly what yall plan to or talk about doing. It's like you sitting up talking about robbing ya next door neighbor, but then get mad when they rob you first. The fukk? Yall all scumbags together,

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hate the fact yal simpletons get mad because they do exactly what yall plan to or talk about doing. It's like you sitting up talking about robbing ya next door neighbor, but then get mad when they rob you first. The fukk? Yall all scumbags together,
Hey snowman, you mad :umad: