Cacs are very mad at Superfly

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Rich black drug dealer, naked women, people being shot, wearing nice clothes, driving nice cars.

Put the Superfly remake in the hands of a good director and you would see it review better than what it is.

It's okay if you like movies that the majority of critics don't. Them not liking it doesn't mean they are upset to see black drug kingpins :mjlol:

:comeon::pachaha:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What pisses me off the most about this whole situation is the fact that this film, that normally would have gotten the straight to DVD treatment, suddenly gets a major release, with a good budget, AFTER Black Panther smashed the world.

Its like any positive image of black people, whether good or bad, gets countered by negativity in such a short time.

This seems like a Netflix original movie that got pushed into theaters bc they saw the success of Black Panther :mjlol:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sounds like the lifestyle and culture of the “unemployed” hustling black man in most Caucasian eyes wasn’t what they invisioned in this flick. They see the music videos, and probably think it’s ALL a front, now it’s on your movie screen and it’s not a joke...:sas2:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Sounds like the lifestyle and culture of the “unemployed” hustling black man in most Caucasian eyes wasn’t what they invisioned in this flick. They see the music videos, and probably think it’s ALL a front, now it’s on your movie screen and it’s not a joke...:sas2:

Especially since Priest outsmarted everyone and isn’t a stereotypical dumb nikka :sas1:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This seems like a Netflix original movie that got pushed into theaters bc they saw the success of Black Panther :mjlol:
Exactly. I mean the star of the film is some actor from Grownish, a show on Freeform lol.