Cacs at work unappreciation

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
You can be "hood" aggressive with them tho, it always more of them than you.

You have to make them feel insecure. Its not as difficult as it seems. If you do more listening than talking people will always let you know what makes them tick.

What's fukked up in their life
How their marriage is fukked
How their kid is in and out of treatment centers

White folks tell all their business.

They'll remember how they felt after you strategically ask them how their kid is doing after listening to them rant about illegal immigration for 30 mins.

It works.

Breh's not seeing the Jewels in this post :wow: Its a lot of CaCs in the workplace looking for a Dr Phil...why else that cac got so many ofays ready to spill family secrets on national TV ? :manny: You record they fukkery and slip it to HR....when the time is right... :youngsabo: Mayos love to complain about they lives...specially them Snow Beast women married to simps they refuse to sleep with anymore :pachaha:Throw them under the bus the minute they get jiggy with a Moorish Female who have the audacity to challenge them :pachaha:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Just imagine how much more (already) shooting rampages white males would go on if they were treated how black men are in the workplace :skip:
Naw, we take that shyt on the chin like a G. We don’t get to show up with a shotgun and claim mental illness. And we actually have a case for it...no one coddles us, we don’t get sympathy

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Just imagine how much more (already) shooting rampages white males would go on if they were treated how black men are in the workplace :skip:
Naw, we take that shyt on the chin like a G. We don’t get to show up with a shotgun and claim mental illness. And we actually have a case for it...no one coddles us, we don’t get sympathy

These cacs could survive a day in our shoes.

Daps
:russ: CAC was telling me today how his wife hasn’t given him any in months and how dare her ask him to pick up
His kids some ice cream :mjlol:
:yeshrug: My household don’t have them issues ,friend

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
White boss walking down the hall towards me and a black male coworker walking side by side down the hall

Boss-“Uhoh here comes trouble ”:mjpls:

Me- :shaq2:

I had an older Black guy on an old job tell me when cacs see 2 or more us together they start acting like that. It's true because I've seen them react like that just about everywhere

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I had an older Black guy on an old job tell me when cacs see 2 or more us together they start acting like that. It's true because I've seen them react like that just about everywhere
when there were 2 black people in my workshop they split me and the other nikka up after a day of working together...

I ask why.. they give me no excuse except 'you guys were having too much fun.. no work will get done'

I literally had the :why: face cos me and this dude are easily the best at our job so we can laugh and work at the same time...

basically they saw nikkas havin a good time and said "nah we aren't having that:merchant:"

so fukkin pathetic.. cant even do our job without cac's spoiling shyt :what: