CACS Back At It: Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook Sues Hundreds of Hawaiians to Force Land Sale

PoppyCorn710

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
More blind hatred of the wealthy.

He is actually trying to pay them for land on his property. Like restitution. The suit is to find out who the families are and give money to them or surviving relatives. They are going to get a lot of money as the value of the land has increased. And I am sure they will appreciate it since Hawaii is one of the poorest states in the US despite making billions from tourism.

The social justice Hawaiians are using these suits as an opportunity to whine to media about "colonization" and "theft" and "building walls." Zuckerberg purchased the land for tens of millions of dollars. He is overpaying by filing the suits and then paying families who come forward. Most have no idea their families were once owners. The area hasn't been inhabited for many years.

This is just another example of people rushing to judgment without facts. He isn't forcing anyone off "their land" or trying to screw people over. He is trying to respect the culture. Hawaiians believe that land always remains in the hands of the "original" family even if they sell. This connects people to their home. He doesn't have to do this at all. Going through the legal system will make it more likely for people to actually receive the money.

As far as him putting up a wall around his property, it's a popular hiking area. People could literally hike to his front door if they wanted to. It would make sense for him to secure his land with a wall. Who in their right mind wouldn't?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

He is actually trying to pay them for land on his property. Like restitution. The suit is to find out who the families are and give money to them or surviving relatives. They are going to get a lot of money as the value of the land has increased. And I am sure they will appreciate it since Hawaii is one of the poorest states in the US despite making billions from tourism.

The social justice Hawaiians are using these suits as an opportunity to whine to media about "colonization" and "theft" and "building walls." Zuckerberg purchased the land for tens of millions of dollars. He is overpaying by filing the suits and then paying families who come forward. Most have no idea their families were once owners. The area hasn't been inhabited for many years.

This is just another example of people rushing to judgment without facts. He isn't forcing anyone off "their land" or trying to screw people over. He is trying to respect the culture. Hawaiians believe that land always remains in the hands of the "original" family even if they sell. This connects people to their home. He doesn't have to do this at all. Going through the legal system will make it more likely for people to actually receive the money.

As far as him putting up a wall around his property, it's a popular hiking area. People could literally hike to his front door if they wanted to. It would make sense for him to secure his land with a wall. Who in their right mind wouldn't?
This thanks brehs :salute:.

I was back in the motherland last summer and them Chinese people were dressed up in suits inspecting farm land , them nikkaz really don't care :damn:

Although you have to be a citizen of uganda to own land so i don't know how they get around that :manny:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
can someone explain this to me....

zuck bought the land 2 years ago... but the land is owned by these natives.. so who the hell did he buy it from? and how are they forcing people to sell land that they legally own?
watch this video it aint that simple :snoop:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

I was back in the motherland last summer and them Chinese people were dressed up in suits inspecting farm land , them nikkaz really don't care :damn:

Although you have to be a citizen of uganda to own land so i don't know how they get around that :manny:
I'm Nigerian.
I want them goddamn slimy racist chinese the fukk out of the continent.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
How many times have we stated that THEY'RE ALL THE SAME :mindblown:

It's fukked up. I know the govt can take your property by "eminent domain". But I wasnt aware private citizens & companies can do that too.

Ya niccas never learn :mjlol:

The most racist people have black friends and date black people. Remember that video of the white dude yelling at his black girlfriend. She was sitting on the couch and he was pacing and standing over her yelling about black lives matter, etc. The girl said later that she called the cops on him because he was trying to hit her or something like that

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:usure:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Its not that simple brehs dude actually want to to get it settled he's suing because he wants to know who owns the land so he can pay them off.

So take their land & money just to give it back? Yea ok, keep thinking that

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Yeah, I read the shyt.

READ nikkaZ!!!!

:snoop: