CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I know the diaspora wars are in full swing unfortunately, and I stay out if it :hubie:

But I'll be damned if we just gone sit around and lets cacs openly pop shyt and talk slick :stopitslime:

The following excerpt below from that cac @Box Factory the Tariq Nasheed thread...

as a white guy, I'd just like to give a shout out to Tariq for taking the pressure off white ppl like me and his mother in law to focus solely on causing division and strife within his own community

He's making it easier for us white ppl out here so salute to him:salute:

:ban::camby::pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You and the tariq stans stay shytting on immigrants all day. There was a thread the othher day where there was hundreds of posts talking about mudhuts, mudpies, flies on african faces, and all sorts of way over the top crazy KKK type shyt about africans

But i should be banned because your feelings are hurt by me pointing out the hypocrisy of you guys who support this hateful shyt?:heh:

How bout directing that energy to the fukked up comments on here everyday to immigrants?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I know the diaspora wars are in full swing unfortunately, and I stay out if it :hubie:

But I'll be damned if we just gone sit around and lets cacs openly pop shyt and talk slick :stopitslime:

The following excerpt below from that cac @Box Factory the Tariq Nasheed thread...

Nah..not mad at facts. Also, it might be sarcasm

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

funny post

i should rep dude :lolbron:

majority of the eyes on this site are visitors what do people think is happening? people watching and laughing and divisive c00ns

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats called being tongue in cheek......

If anything the poster is highlighting how divisive and destructive reek is to his own people

ding-ding-ding

As a "Spicy Cac", even I can see that T-Nash causes division to line his pockets and you all suffer because of it.

Nah..not mad at facts. Also, it might be sarcasm

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Thats called being tongue in cheek......

If anything the poster is highlighting how divisive and destructive reek is to his own people

django-samuel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.