bcfeb1t.gif

The Big O got em Big mad.

UKVu0t8.gif

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Some of them cacs have a point :yeshrug: but I expect brainwashed black folks to defend the Obamas

They're nothing but a couple of corporate shills not much different than Hillary Clinton. I refuse to blindly support them because we share the same skin color(well Michelle and I do at least :mjpls:)

The Obamas are THE STATUS QUO and are fake woke to appease their democratic base in public but behind closed doors are very much right wing. Obama himself even admits to it. Not to mention his he trying "Obama Library" that will likely displace many blacks in Chicago's south side a vast majority of whom look like his family.

Chicago Obama library highly anticipated, but gentrification and displacement fears begin to surface - theGrio

I hope the former Droner In Chief enjoys his mansion though

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Notice no bytching about any of the other presidents and what they do once they leave office in terms of speaking engagements and making money.
Like who? Bill Clinton has been vilified for it. Bernie roasted them both for it in 2016.

And Bush is a republican. It's sort of expected on his end however I don't know how many speaking engagements he does.

I can't see how you can defend this just because it's Obama. It's buying influence point blank period Andis wrong on all fronts.

invalid

Banned
Daps
a lot of folk in here exposing themselves. I've seen more hate/jealousy towards the Obamas then the last 5 white presidents combined, including the recent clown.

Time for some time away from TheColi.

Issa wrap for nikkas. :francis:

We are the most divided group, so quick to throw nikkas under the bus, and can’t even come to the defense of another black man facing down white scrutiny whether he’s right or wrong.

Always have to take the moral high ground. Straight punk shyt to me. White men defend their own, right or wrong. “What he do for me” needy c00n ass nikkas will throw you under the bus.

When black men, our black leaders, can’t even put up a strong front facing down white animus, you know that’s the death knell for our community.

Falsification of information. :picard:

The MeToo movement has been nothing but a flex by white people to demonstrate that they can protect their own in power, despite personal indiscretions, if it means the continuation or preservation of white supremacy. Everything else, including sexual assault, pedophilia, etc., is secondary to the preservation of white power.

On the flipside, it has demonstrated that black people can’t reciprocate the protection and preservation of our own. In fact, we’ve allowed agents, “white feminist allies”, to get in our ear compelling us to demand “justice” in lieu of reciprocating black protection in response to white protection and thus combating their demonstration of white preservation and supremacy with our own demonstration of unified black power.

What does this mean?

If this man gets in power, white people have already flaunted the fact that they have the ability to protect him even if he is a flat out racist. They are flexing that protectionism in Metoo and they are flexing that protectionism currently in politics. If they can protect rapist and pedophiles called out by Metoo and divert attention to black men, they can surely elect and protect blatant white supremacist and divert attention to hypothetical “Jihad Squads”. This is for what Metoo has been softening and preparing us for all along.

Black people, on the other hand, can’t fight it, because we can’t protect or have not demonstrated that we have the ability to protect the people we do have, in spite of their own shortcomings. Why? Because of some plebeian minion shyt called justice. We cannot, for the life of me, just fight fire with Fire.

We want politicians to go out on a limb for us to support reparations, even if it means career suicide, and we can’t even offer them protection, because make no mistake, any nominee that supports full reparations, the Republicans are going to throw everything at them to stop them, including sending agents our way to divide and distract us from
within.

The most damning thing of it all, we can’t see the larger picture and sacrifice what needs to be sacrificed for the propagation of our own black power.

We lost.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Like who? Bill Clinton has been vilified for it. Bernie roasted them both for it in 2016.

And Bush is a republican. It's sort of expected on his end however I don't know how many speaking engagements he does.

I can't see how you can defend this just because it's Obama. It's buying influence point blank period Andis wrong on all fronts.

Bush actually does a lot

Former President George W. Bush earns between $100,000 and $175,000 per speech and is considered one of the most prolific speech-makers in modern politics.

The news source Politico has documented Bush's appearances on the speaking circuit and found he's been the keynote in at least 200 events since leaving office.

Do the math. That amounts to at least $20 million and as much as $35 million in speaking fees he's raked in. Though it should come as no surprise given his stated intention upon leaving off to “replenish the ol’ coffers.”

If a private business want to pay these men money to speak why are people bytching? People can talk about what they would do etc but $175,000 for an hours speech on my thoughts?Yeah I'm taking it.