Cacs upset by black actress portraying Queen Anne Boleyn

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
fukk that if Hollywoodtryna switch up and put black people in other races'roles....I wanna see. Live action YuYu Hakasho with a black male lead as YuYu :steviej:
I don’t like that race swap shyt. But I always thought that, a black YuYu Hakasho cast. Taking place in 90s LA would work.

Last edited:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Anna Boleyn/Bolijn wasn't black. Now if you want to speak on the mixing of European bloodlines with Moors,that's another convo cause throughout southern Europe the Moors got busy. Spanish, Portuguese,French, Italian royalty has those bloodlines,they just don't like to speak on it. The inbreeding that took place was a direct result of the "tainting" of the bloodlines by conquerers from outside the few families that ruled before they got thrown off their throwns. Moors made sure to insert themselves into these bloodlines to ensure a certain presence and control. The hatred for Moors after their defeat at Granada in 1492 isn't to be underestimated,the Spanish went on a "cleansing" spree for more than a century with the last execution somewhere around 1600. I believe that the inferiority complex of Europeans went into full gear after the Moors came and crushed the buildings.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Moors was black. So if she comes from moorish lineage then she’s black too. The fukking word meanings black a moor for crying out loud

swarthy means black. Dude tried to teach some dummies in this thread, but you know how that goes

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They know nobody would give a fukk about this movie so trying to get some fake outrage for attention.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moors was black. So if she comes from moorish lineage then she’s black too. The fukking word meanings black a moor for crying out loud

swarthy means black. Dude tried to teach some dummies in this thread, but you know how that goes
Anne Boleyn was a white English woman not black.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yes same way blacks are upset when a white person plays one of our characters.

God humanbeings are so fukking annoying.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
So wait--you think he's lying about his own history? In his own homeland? and his monarch?

Believe what you want fam. I'm not about to rehash this over again.

History is determined by whatever the rulers of a society want it to be. You have to do deep investigative research to really know the truth.