Cacs Who Complain About Islam

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjlol:Anyone ever read the reasoning that some Cacs have for not being OK with Islam. It's mind blowing to listen to a white person complain about the dangers of Islam, it's like our pale brothers and sisters literally are unable to reflect or empathize sometimes.

Listen everybody has the right to believe whatever they want, the problem with Islam is it actively seeks to take over people and countries that believe differently from them. When they become a significant part of the population that's when the real trouble starts.

I'm not saying @GetInTheTruck is a Cac at all:usure: I'm just saying what he wrote could be replace Islam with the words "white people" and it would be exactly what non-white people been saying for years:blessed:. It's not about hate, it's about what they do collectively.

Cacs have no awareness that the same issues they have with Islam is the problem that the black and non-white world has with them.

Is the non-white world crazy for thinking the same way about ya'll cacs the same way ya'll think about Islam

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
What was inaccurate about what he said? Not taking shots here but could someone explain why Muslims would want to live among cacs in cac dominated countries if they're such infidels?
its inaccurate because no Muslim living in a Non Muslim country believes that

In Islam obedience to the law of the land is a religious duty. The Qur'an commands Muslims to remain faithful to not only Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (saw), but also the authority they live under:

O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey His Messenger and those who are in authority over you (Ch.4: V.60).

Any country or government that guarantees religious freedom to followers of different faiths (not just Islam) must be owed loyalty. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) stressed this point when he said:

‘One who obeys his authority, obeys me. One who disobeys his authority, disobeys me.’ (Muslim)

This makes clear that according to Islam Muslims must obey the law of the land as anything to the contrary would mean that they are not obeying their Prophet or their religion.

and its just cowardly to turn away literal refugees who are abandoning their homes to flee from fukkin ISIS

The countries who wanna refuse refugees Shouldnt have signed the Refugee Convention of 1951

dont forget Syria was thriving and a great place to live just a few years ago, these refugees lost everything

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What was inaccurate about what he said? Not taking shots here but could someone explain why Muslims would want to live among cacs in cac dominated countries if they're such infidels?
I'm not trying to discuss Islam. I'm trying to figure out if these Cacs dont see that they have been doing the same DANGEROUS things to non-white people that they claim Islam is trying to do to the west

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
its inaccurate because no Muslim living in a Non Muslim country believes that

and its just cowardly to turn away literal refugees who are abandoning their homes to flee from fukkin ISIS

The countries who wanna refuse refugees Shouldnt have signed the Refugee Convention of 1951

dont forget Syria was thriving and a great place to live just a few years ago, these refugees lost everything
Breh, some of your actions are paradoxical too

You take pride in engaging in downright depraved casual sex (nothing wrong with that) and thrive on sexual liberation, which is a decidedly Western value system, but you were in the other thread that day saying women should cover their heads and extremities or they're unworthy of respect. I think the point being made is you can't go to a country that has a completely different culture than yours in search of a better life and then be ungrateful enough to look down on the things that don't suit your worldview. Again, not taking shots, just having a discussion.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I'm not trying to discuss Islam. I'm trying to figure out if these Cacs dont see that they have been doing the same thing DANGEROUS things to non-white people that they claim Islam is trying to do to the west

That's PRECISELY why they complain about Islam.

White people fear Arabs and Muslims the most over history as a group/religion/society, this goes back to Europe. It's partially because Arabs/Muslims are the only group that Euros came in contact whose culture, language, religion...they were not able to crush. One on one they fear black people more, but as a group/society it's Arabs/Muslims. Also because it's the only other group that is still culturally and religiously expansionnist in a way today (as opposed to China for example, that doesn't care about cultural/religious expansion).

In other words, they complain about Islam because they understand that it's a powerful religion/culture/political entity that they cannot control and that does not fit in the western liberal capitalist/liberal framework.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Breh, some of your actions are paradoxical too

You take pride in engaging in downright depraved casual sex (nothing wrong with that) and thrive on sexual liberation, which is a decidedly Western value system, but you were in the other thread that day saying women should cover their heads and extremities or they're unworthy of respect. I think the point being made is you can't go to a country that has a completely different culture than yours in search of a better life and then be ungrateful enough to look down on the things that don't suit your worldview. Again, not taking shots, just having a discussion.
i am flawed i wont deny it
RpSE8Ks.png

you aint have to expose me like this tho.... i-it was uncalled for
TonknCc.png
full

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That's PRECISELY why they complain about Islam.

White people fear Arabs and Muslims the most over history as a group/religion/society, this goes back to Europe. It's partially because Arabs/Muslims are the only group that Euros came in contact whose culture, language, religion...they were not able to crush. One on one they fear black people more, but as a group/society it's Arabs/Muslims. Also because it's the only other group that is still culturally and religiously expansionnist in a way today (as opposed to China for example, that doesn't care about cultural/religious expansion).

In other words, they complain about Islam because they understand that it's a powerful religion/culture/political entity that they cannot control and that does not fit in the western liberal capitalist/liberal framework.

You 100%. Islam is expansionist like Cacs have been. Cacs have been spreading Western Ideology like Capitalism and Euro-eccentric propaganda through war and invasion, money and politics, religion and charity.

This Cac writes:

It should say: " What the Press and other people dont understand, but it's true, is the Politics of "White Supremacy" will not allow assimilation of White People anywhere period.