Cal State University students are failing classes in a big rate, even with in-person classes

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
A lot of those classes are frowned up on by The Coli who complain saying that they aren't needed out here in life. It's the same people out here complaining about data and concepts without trying to understand where the information actually came from.

Case in point: Coli brehs who complain about data and analytics in sports.
Statistics are culturally biased:troll:

:mjlol:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Calculus Make a man out of you especially Calc 2 when you have to learn all the different integration techniques and then they throw that series BS at you the end of the semester :picard:
Organic chemistry is the same. Everyone I know that took said that they almost switched majors because of it. If they failed or dropped it, they took it again with a lighter course load, or by itself.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Statistics are culturally biased:troll:

:mjlol:

Exactly the excuse that they use out here or try and turn it into a :mjpls: issue as a defense mechanism for not understanding the context behind it.

If we're also being honest, even a lot of us failed to use the resources around us at college that made it even harder on ourselves. It's no excuse for a kid on a college campus out here to be failing English when they could take their ass up there to the writing center :ufdup:

Catch it on the right day and time and you'll quickly find out that the professor grading your paper tends to be in those tutoring centers as well. I would literally have my English professors reading my papers while also getting extra credit out of it :russ:

Less partying and playing around and actually put in the work :ufdup:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:hubie:

Can’t give cal states a blanket bad wrap. My former boss went to SDSU and dude is a brilliant engineer.
Yeah I'm not. I'm just fukking around about state schools being looked down upon in education quality in comparison to University of XYZ.

I couldn't get into any University of XYZ with my poor SAT grades. High-school education in my zipcodes do not prepare us well enough

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I'm not. I'm just fukking around about state schools being looked down upon in education quality in comparison to University of XYZ.

I couldn't get into any University of XYZ with my poor SAT grades. High-school education in my zipcodes do not prepare us well enough
Schools like Santa Monica college and other cc’s have pipelines to top uc’s but a lot of people don’t take advantage.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last semester math was super diffficultt and the Professor was trash…had no business teaching how to make a sandwich. I chipped someone up and they got me through if you know what I’m saying.

That’s the way I got through a couple of classes besides outright cheating due to online courses I have no educational Integrity I just wanted promotions at work and never had any intent on really using the degree.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
By far the hardest class I’ve ever taken next to differential equations. The curve was incredibly low. Foreign Asian students would be cheating like a mothafukka also.
I remember I pulled up on a Asian/Chinese kid like yo you think you can help me. Homeboy hit me with the :hhh:

He said I don't know this shyt! I'm cheating :russ:

I felt like all those stereotypes built up about Asians and math was completely destroyed in that one second. Then he hit me with a slick remark like you think this because I'm Chinese?