California / Bay Area gas prices Gtfoh !!

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Gas, and being up in the air about moving, are legitimately the reason I have bought a new car. Wanted to go luxury but the extra money for premium gas is enough to be like, nah, keep pushing the escape :laugh:
Don't do it, I didn't learn my lesson the first time, driving an X5, and I only fill up with Chevron Supreme :mjgrin:

Sometimes I make my decisions on if it's worth wasting the gas it takes for the trip :unimpressed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Don't do it, I didn't learn my lesson the first time, driving an X5, and I only fill up with Chevron Supreme :mjgrin:

Sometimes I make my decisions on if it's worth wasting the gas it takes for the trip :unimpressed:
Man, I don’t even drive to work during the week and I still look at the prospect of riding around aimlessly on the weekends as :huhldup:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Man, I don’t even drive to work during the week and I still look at the prospect of riding around aimlessly on the weekends as :huhldup:
I'm Iocked out my place right now, it would be a 42 mile round trip if I went to my GFs Job and picked up the keys, I said fukk that, I'll chill on the roof top patio till 9:30pm :leostare:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How’s the driving with a Mini Cooper?

Me and my friends use to joke around about it being the hipster bmw lol.
It basically is a hipster BMW. Pretty sure people think I’m a faq when they see me in it :heh:

It drives like you are wearing the car.... that’s the best way to explain it.

Don’t be cheap with the tires either so you can hit those right turns real tight without braking :blessed

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It basically is a hipster BMW. Pretty sure people think I’m a faq when they see me in it :heh:

It drives like you are wearing the car.... that’s the best way to explain it.

Don’t be cheap with the tires either so you can hit those right turns real tight without braking :blessed
fakkit

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I watched a YouTube review on it before I bought it. First comment:

“Perfect car for a woman on the go”

Meanwhile my girlfriend is building a mustang :dead:
My girl got an SS Camaro, I don't think I could ever not drive BMW, but out of dozens of car models, why a mini? :dead: Im right that under 5'10 and that car feels small to me, maybe that countryman edition or whatever it's called is passable

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My girl got an SS Camaro, I don't think I could ever not drive BMW, but out of dozens of car models, why a mini? :dead: Im right that under 5'10 and that car feels small to me, maybe that countryman edition or whatever it's called is passable
I actually just love the design, I love being able to get around quickly, I feel like it’s nice but not as flashy as a BMW. Everything is smaller so that means things like Break pads are a little cheaper. I have the mind of an Asian women when it comes to cars I guess smh.

I have JCW though so take it easy...

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I actually just love the design, I love being able to get around quickly, I feel like it’s nice but not as flashy as a BMW. Everything is smaller so that means things like Break pads are a little cheaper. I have the mind of an Asian women when it comes to cars I guess smh.

I have JCW though so take it easy...
What's JCW? :lupe: