California Estimated to be in a 31 billion dollar surplus next year :banderas:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Democrats.

Saving all kinds of dough by not cleaning up the city.
Republicans too :yeshrug:look at Reagan era

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Naw New York and California do enough of that:camby:

The post above you ain't nowhere for them to go where they from so camp out in Cali you really think those all locals:mjlol:
Mostly locals and a small minority of out of Towner's. Even smaller minority from out of state.. like 8 percent out of state.

I'm sorry youre gonna have to accept these folks ain't doing shyt and are hoarding money.

Yea the Dems. They done taxed the hell out of everyone and sitting on a nice pile. Fix this homeless problem.

But they probably don't want to fix it because then the county will really lure in the out of state homeless you think are here now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Republicans too :yeshrug:look at Reagan era
It's 2021.

Look at slavery. when we had to crush the Dems for enslaving us. Where's my check. :yeshrug:

Look at Egypt. We have to deal with now politics. 32 billion can help alot of people.

We are paying to much damn money for this to be life.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Democrats.

Saving all kinds of dough by not cleaning up the city.

If you are legit homeless, where you gonna go, to some cold ass northern city like Detroit or find your way somewhere with a decent climate so you don't freeze to death.

Damn near every major city in this country is run by democrats. Not all of them have the issue you see in Cali.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you are legit homeless, where you gonna go, to some cold ass northern city like Detroit or find your way somewhere with a decent climate so you don't freeze to death.

Damn near every major city in this country is run by democrats. Not all of them have the issue you see in Cali.
I don't live there that ain't my problem. LA County is my problem and these Dems have the money and ain't doing enough. The contrast is getting glaring. The city looks embarrassing as hell. I don't know how the governor can walk through here and feel like a champion.

He better not even Think about running for president with this thumbnail stuck in his legacy.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
It's 2021.

Look at slavery. when we had to crush the Dems for enslaving us. Where's my check. :yeshrug:

Look at Egypt. We have to deal with now politics. 32 billion can help alot of people.

We are paying to much damn money for this to be life.
Where’s my check at? :yeshrug: