California feels like hell right now

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Goddamm I'm glad I did my Navy time during Obama's first term and got the fukk out of Lemoore
Even back then that shythole was hell on earth in the summer
And I was just in LA 3 weeks ago talking about this weather's beautiful
Stay frosty Cali

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hopped in my car after the gym (Fairfield) on Monday, it said 121 :mjlol: actual outside temp was 116 at the time. Went to a bbq in vallejo after and it was 108 :huhldup:

Should be cooler next week I believe. Gonna be a hot sept/oct/November this year. Gonna have some days in November in north bay hit 90 watch

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Hopped in my car after the gym (Fairfield) on Monday, it said 121 :mjlol: actual outside temp was 116 at the time. Went to a bbq in vallejo after and it was 108 :huhldup:

Should be cooler next week I believe. Gonna be a hot sept/oct/November this year. Gonna have some days in November in north bay hit 90 watch

:damn: you in Fairfield?

I got folks out there.

I don't envy you at all...shyt gets too fukking hot in the summer, when we'd visit relatives out there

I'm in the East Bay so we don't get too hot, unless it's weeks like this

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:damn: you in Fairfield?

I got folks out there.

I don't envy you at all...shyt gets too fukking hot in the summer, when we'd visit relatives out there

I'm in the East Bay so we don't get too hot, unless it's weeks like this
Yea today a lil cooler, around 100. But the wind has picked up today which im hoping doesnt start fires

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Everywhere is getting hot

China was just recently averaging 120, old people were being housed in grocery stores.

India and the middle east too

Africa surprisingly hasn’t been beyond hot, anymore than it usually is

Seattle 2021 summer was unbearable, during the heatwave

Cali this summer seem to get hit hard

Can’t imagine the future 🥵

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Human rights= abortion

Y'all don't have no more human rights than any other place.

Daps
Goddamm I'm glad I did my Navy time during Obama's first term and got the fukk out of Lemoore
Even back then that shythole was hell on earth in the summer
And I was just in LA 3 weeks ago talking about this weather's beautiful
Stay frosty Cali
Lemoore was always that place you heard in mention..... it's not for singles... . It's for families... . You shrug it off..... they say that about alot of places...... then you end up there and that shyt hit like a truck..... it's all true

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Lemoore was always that place you heard in mention..... it's not for singles... . It's for families... . You shrug it off..... they say that about alot of places...... then you end up there and that shyt hit like a truck..... it's all true
Then if you wanna do anything kinda city related you have to drive 45 minutes to Fresno. Brehs without cars must have it pretty tough.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Then if you wanna do anything kinda city related you have to drive 45 minutes to Fresno. Brehs without cars must have it pretty tough.
I partied in Fresno for the first couple of months. Them Pinay and Hmong Fresno State chicks I bagged at Roe and Bliss kept me well-fed. I'm talking straight from the club to the telly.
Then I thought it was time to expand. So (breaking the rules cuz IDGAF) I would take off for a weekend and drive 3.5 hours to SF or to LA Friday night.
I had people in LA so that was cool, but I had no one in SF so after the club I would park on a downslope road and sleep in my car. No drunk driving here no sir.
SF chicks were giving me the eye and all, but when I went for the kill they wouldn't be DTF.
LA on the other hand showed me love. I bagged this Chicana at a DJ Premier show at Echo Stage. Followed her to her crib in Rowland Heights and knocked it out. Then there was a Salvi I bagged at this hole in the wall on Western.
I took those risks knowing that if I got knocked or caught out of bounds (we were supposed to get written authorization for travel more than 100 miles from base) If I came up short I'd be in a world of shyt with my command
I said fukk it and took my chances (never got caught) over another wasted weekend in Lemoore/Fresno.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
K3q.gif
Went to get my mail yesterday.