California Jogger ends up killing a homeless man because the homeless man was sleeping on the sidewalk blocking the path. Jogger filmed the murder too

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't buy a gun without having a thorough understanding of self defense laws in your state.

And every situation doesn't immediately call for lethal force

Imagine if he had a can of pepper spray instead of a gun, he could a still popped off and it prolly never gets to police, he walks away free. Homeless guy can't do shyt if he can't see properly
This old ass cac just wanted to shoot "an illegal immigrant", he'd of shot a black man too. He wanted to do that shyt. He wasn't scared, he wasn't defending himself, he wasn't worried for his dogs. I still want to see the video. There was a time in America where you'd see the video and it wasn't as bad as the article stated, within the last 4 years videos have been worse than the article stated. This might be a 10 min argument with the old cac berating him and talking about trump and biden and the border and China, callin him all types of s*ic and that, go back to your country, speak English, then finally shoots him.
why the fukk was he even given bail in the first place for murder???:mindblown:
I think I know someone that has the answer to the question @Michael's Black Son

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why most people should not have guns. And if someone says "criminals will have them" not if they aren't being produced rapidly due to demand domestically and for the purposes of war. A man can have a gun for 30 years and one day decide to end someone's life because it was easier than throwing hands.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Obviously :manny: we could say that about 90% of altercations

I have no idea why he felt like he couldn't go around him, but regardless, you swap the gun out with something else and at least both parties make outta the situation
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What? I'm saying even if the mistake was still gonna happen, if you replace the weapon used, the repercussions aren't as bad, too many people immediately default to buying a gun as their first line of defense when other things exists

I'm not arguing that he should've attacked the dude cuz that's a no brainer :hhh: think Mash think! I'm talking about mitigating the damage done even if a stupid decision is made

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This old ass cac just wanted to shoot "an illegal immigrant", he'd of shot a black man too. He wanted to do that shyt. He wasn't scared, he wasn't defending himself, he wasn't worried for his dogs. I still want to see the video. There was a time in America where you'd see the video and it wasn't as bad as the article stated, within the last 4 years videos have been worse than the article stated. This might be a 10 min argument with the old cac berating him and talking about trump and biden and the border and China, callin him all types of s*ic and that, go back to your country, speak English, then finally shoots him.

I think I know someone that has the answer to the question @Michael's Black Son

17090510165644993.gif

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What? I'm saying even if the mistake was still gonna happen, if you replace the weapon used, the repercussions aren't as bad, too many people immediately default to buying a gun as their first line of defense when other things exists

I'm not arguing that he should've attacked the dude cuz that's a no brainer :hhh: think Mash think! I'm talking about mitigating the damage done even if a stupid decision is made
By calling this a "mistake" or a "stupid decision" you're excusing this man for taking another's life. I live close to where this happened and deal with homeless people constantly on my walks. You know what I do when one is blocking my way? I go around them. My point is that there shouldn't be a need to mitigate the damage done cause there was no need for it to come to that.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is why most people should not have guns. And if someone says "criminals will have them" not if they aren't being produced rapidly due to demand domestically and for the purposes of war. A man can have a gun for 30 years and one day decide to end someone's life because it was easier than throwing hands.
this