Called out a hispanic racist. Heres the response.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
B0LzjgC.jpg

mDbBERX.jpg

** second paragraph is actually first **

A self identified "non white Cuban Hispanic" came at Killer Mikes neck on Instagram for being part of an African American gun club and for calling himself African American instead of just American. :mjpls:

I dont agree with KM and chosing to be an NRA soundbyte, but hes free to have his own opinion and join whatever gun nut rights club he wants.

So i told mr Cubano he can kick rocks for telling people they cant culturally identify with African American, but he can rep being culturally Hispanic/Cuban :childplease: - plus, i see he has no problem with reposting the word nikka but wanna cry a river over African American.

The above was his response.

(Its partially cut off because I think he tried to DM me at first and i didnt accept it, so he typed it out, for some reason he couldnt post it, so he screen shotted it and posted it and @'d me.)

Side Note: his Instagram page is 90% memes with the word nikka all thru it and mostly pics of AA music artists and sports playas
:stopitslime:

@skeetsinternal

Last edited:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I just hate when people from other countries in the diaspora try to say AAs don't have a culture. I don't get that mindset, yes AA culture is a part of the American culture, but it doesn't make Cuban, Jamaican, Dominican, Brasilian culture any more authentic. They all have been impacted and heavily shaped by colonization.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
B0LzjgC.jpg

mDbBERX.jpg

** second paragraph is actually first **

A self identified "non white Cuban Hispanic" came at Killer Mikes neck on Instagram for being part of an African American gun club and for calling himself African American instead of just American. :mjpls:

I dont agree with KM and chosing to be an NRA soundbyte, but hes free to have his own opinion and join whatever gun nut rights club he wants.

So i told mr Cubano he can kick rocks for telling people they cant culturally identify with African American, but he can rep being culturally Hispanic/Cuban :childplease: - plus, i see he has no problem with reposting the word nikka but wanna cry a river over African American.

The above was his response.

(Its partially cut off because I think he tried to DM me at first and i didnt accept it, so he typed it out, for some reason he couldnt post it, so he screen shotted it and posted it and @'d me.)

Side Note: his Instagram page is 90% memes with the word nikka all thru it and mostly pics of AA music artists and sports playas
:stopitslime:

@skeetsinternal
Give me his screen name
:demonic:
Is he in Florida?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Dude is obviously uneducated and ignorant.

Reading that post is the equivalent of watching a dog eat its own shyt.

Disgusting, but novel enough to wonder why they do it.
That really makes NO difference in "educated scientific racism/alt right wave" 2018. It's time we got off that as an insult.
They do it because they've been given a pass to...NOT BY US, but by the powers that be. That's why his dirty ass is even here.

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
That really makes NO difference in "educated scientific racism/alt right wave" 2018. It's time we got off that as an insult.
They do it because they've been given a pass to...NOT BY US, but by the powers that be. That's why his dirty ass is even here.

Think you so smart..:stopitslime:....

bytch nikka.:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It wasn't because they were culled on a ship, prevented from reading, stripped of their names, forced to accept a god that wasn't theirs, or torn apart from their babies & children at auctions. No. African Americans voluntarily gave up their culture and identity for section 8 and food stamps 100s of years later post Jim Crow.

:dead:

I never wish death on anyone, but I sincerely -- from the bottom of my heart -- hope dude catches a stray to the dome. He's not using it so it wouldn't be a loss.