CALLING ALL CANADIAN BREHS/BREHETTES

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What in your opinion is the best city for a breh 26-27 years old to move to, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto or some city I'm wholly unaware of?

I'm doing research for where I'm living after I finish school I know Vancouver has like 6,000 black people total so even though the city seems nice that's not the move I suspect, discuss

@Malcolmxxx_23
@TradePascalSiakam

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Not from Canada but I’ve had Toronto recommended to me a lot of times

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Only good cities in Canada:
Toronto
Vancouver (30,000 Black population in the metro area)
Montreal

If you have no other choice:
Calgary
Ottawa
Edmonton

In 10 years I say Winnipeg too.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toronto and vancouver are mad expensive

Imagine being single 26/27 and paying 1,700 for rent, if you want a car with car insurance add another 2-300
Montreal is affordable but if you can't speak french fluently plus they are a little :mjpls:

I know a couple of brehs in regina and the col is dirt cheap just that those winters are atrocious

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Vancouver I think. Toronto is whatever to me, but you'll probably enjoy it

If I could speak decent french, I'd probably be in Montreal. Toss up between Montreal and Vancouver for me

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Only good cities in Canada:
Toronto
Vancouver (30,000 Black population in the metro area)
Montreal

If you have no other choice:
Calgary
Ottawa
Edmonton

In 10 years I say Winnipeg too.

Do they have a black area/neighborhood/hangouts, because reading up on it the city is one of the few that apparently doesn't have one centralized area. They seem to mixed in. In SD, where I'm from there's roughly 60,000 black people

Toronto and vancouver are mad expensive
Imagine being single 26/27 and paying 1,700 for rent, if you want a car with car insurance add another 2-300
Montreal is affordable but if you can't speak french fluently plus they are a little :mjpls:
I know a couple of brehs in regina and the col is dirt cheap just that those winters are atrocious

I'm from San Diego so I'm accustomed to that cost of living

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Do they have a black area/neighborhood/hangouts, because reading up on it the city is one of the few that apparently doesn't have one centralized area. They seem to mixed in. In SD, where I'm from there's roughly 60,000

not really.

it’s pockets in areas just outside the city like Burnaby and Further out in Surrey.

It was a poppin black neighbourhood here back in the day called Hogan’s Alley but white and Chinese folks gentrified the fukk our of it (it was right next to china town.) Jimmy Hendrix grandma used to stay over there.

I’m American by the way, it took me a while to get used to it up here but the city is dope in many ways.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The best way to keep up with black folks in Van is through “the scene” and events.

Most Black American men eat very well here with women.

I figured, tho I'm moving after school more for piece of mind, and less for the women. While we're on the topic do they have sistas?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I figured, tho I'm moving after school more for piece of mind, and less for the women. While we're on the topic do they have sistas?
Yessir

like I said, once plugged in to the “black scene” you would have no trouble meeting them.

Full disclosure though a city like Toronto can offer much more when it comes to Black women.

most brehs here date non-black women. lotta beautiful women here... but can’t compete with Toronto or most cities In the states when it comes to sistas

you can find peace of mind here though. Very nature oriented and laid back. Warmest weather on average in Canada.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yessir

like I said, once plugged in to the “black scene” you would have no trouble meeting them.

Full disclosure though a city like Toronto can offer much more when it comes to Black women.

most brehs here date non-black women. lotta beautiful women here... but can’t compete with Toronto or most cities In the states when it comes to sistas

you can find peace of mind here though. Very nature oriented and laid back. Warmest weather on average in Canada.

I peeped this and I was like :blessed:

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Montreal is best option but I'm assuming you don't speak French so Toronto is the next best thing. Cheaper then Vancouver and it's bigger. I live in a 1 bedroom downtown and ion even make that much so I think you can make the prices work.

Toronto is one of the most diverse cities in the world you can find black neighbourhoods indian hoods arab hoods etc.