Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
@BmoreGorilla

:umad::mindblown::sas2:

i see you tagging me in your diatribe of misplaced malice, virtuousness and what you consider 'blackness' just because were both 'black' doesnt mean we have to see eye to eye on the same things,its called cultural relativism.
why does it bother you that I like my suits and clothes to fit properly? thats not a racial concept, thats a universal concept. just because black Americans were wearing choppa suits and extra baggy clothes doesnt mean the rest of the 'black' world was:why:

The coli can dump on Africans, Islanders, and euro-blacks all day but when its the other way around people get real sensitive eh:upsetfavre:

c00n nikkas making corny ass threads like this:

If your Gas Tank is on the Drivers side you lost.

shytting on nikkas who cant afford exotic foreign whips:scust:

I know nikkas riding in old Cutlasses, Buicks, and LTDs that would whoop your ass. You lost

stop this. if you go through the thread you'll see i got into arguments with nikkas who started shytting on German cars, i didn't arbitrarily start 'shytting' on nikkas, i reacted. nikkas still love to play the victim card when its not their way.:comeon:

good ol'violence too eh, if that isnt the old defense mechanism of those who are gifted with brawn and not brain.:ehh:

hqdefault.jpg

in the words of Soulja Boy: "nah fukk all that,"

you too old for this breh, trying to get a rise out of young nikkas. I work hard for my shyt breh. if you really think nikkas are c00ns or uncle toms, do something about it nikka, if thats how you really feel. you one of them nikkas that talk but dont do nothing. write a book, an instructional, a discourse, an article or something on what the universal concept of blackness should be, anything.

i respected your posting style nikka but you probably dont need my respect anymore:hubie:

help me help you nikka:dame:

Last edited:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Op is a non AA hating on a fellow AA, fukk him. To make it worse, he's Canadian.

Easy talking down on Canada you punk
We gave the world hockey, basketball, AND football (Harvard adopted McGill rules)

Respect your jaw you bytch

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Btw....I dont wear suits anymore with my new job in real estate.
:blessed:

Suits and dress clothes are just uncomfortable to me anymore and i just hate wearing dress pants. Button ups? Yes.

When i opened my pop up store for my company back in September of 2015 with my partner I was walking from my job on Wall Street with Aflac and headed towards Clinton street in the lower east side. Deadass...the moment we paid for the retail space rent....i went back to where I was staying and threw out my dress clothes.
:blessed:
I was mad I bought into "The Man's" idea of success instead of going for my own idea of success.

I mean...do what you do by all means. I like looking dapper and stuff but that was an epiphany.