CAM NEWTON CAUGHT WITH BECKY'S!!! MUST SEEE

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Expose Cam as what? A mufukka trying/about to get some p*ssy? I mean what is the exposal?
You nikkas must get the impression Im sticking up for these girls. Im not. They lame as hell for putting this on the net. But shyt, what they trying to do in their minds is expose him so they can make the blogs and show everyone how "Cam really is".

With that said, I don't blame Cam. I'd have tried to give the white girl the pipe too.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Damn, OP's headline made it seem like like Killa was caught smokin rocks or somethin', lol.

Cam got that star athlete "game"...which is to say he has none at all. He's been snapping his fingers and ordering people to jump on command his whole life, so when it comes to women he be on that "be here NOW, when I TELL YOU" swag. Obviously being who he is thats gunna work more often than not, but for women with a bit of self esteem and morals they gunna either tell that niqqa fck off, or try to set him up.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I fukked this bytch back in 2005 she went to rb high with me in SD and ran track :laff:

My nikka is so thirsty tho bytch literally got no body just a 5'9 stick figure with average puss :laff: fukkin small ass world bytch moved to carolina too loool

edit she posted this on facebook after a night with cam she wasnt on the phone she on the right

hvavx2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 85

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Gotdamn people record every fukking thing nowadays :snoop:

nikka cant even try and get some p*ssy in private without these attention whores broadcasting it to the world :snoop:

Every state should have some type of law where you cant record people without them knowing.I know in Maryland its against the law to record phone conversations without consent