Cam Newton was benched for a tie.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: aiight breh. I just said Scam was in the wrong here. Even if the rule is petty, it's still a rule that Scam was aware of and still chose to violate it. Do you think Scam was justified in breaking the rule?
He was in the wrong. I think Ron should have just fined him or made another example out of him.

However, its clear he and team give no fukks anyway. So they're just waiting until they bring in a new OC/maybe even a new HC.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
:dwillhuh:

It's a rule, just tell ya boy Scam to do the right thing and do what's asked of him. I don't see how you trying to make this a race thing
Yankees had that whole no facial hair thing, not sure if they still do...Teams have some wacky rules, but whatever
Your company has a dress code, just follow the dress code. Not a hard concept
One of you nikkas decide you don't wanna follow your company's "cac oppression to the black" dress code, you gonna have bigger problems than sitting out a series :mjcry:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

It's a rule, just tell ya boy Scam to do the right thing and do what's asked of him. I don't see how you trying to make this a race thing
:AuMad:

It's a tie. This shouldn't be a thing.

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He literally goes out and takes a beating every Sunday for the team and he gets benched because of not wearing a tie...smh. They should have fined him instead. If it is true that he had on a turtleneck as someone mentioned that is even worse.