Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Guess he'd rather tell on his neighbor than move now :manny:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd hope at least one person on a channel called Comedy Central can recognize this dude's genius.

He was on a skit for Conan, as well. I think people are just waking up to him thanks to his social media.

Cam gets offers for all types of shyt and turns it down. He's been huge on the internet for 15 years, so I don't think his genius is unrecognized at all. Not to mention the countless music & media ventures that Cam has pump faked on over the years. Where the hell is "Cousin Bang"???????!!!!

Matter of fact, Cam is a big reason why the genius.com
website even exists. He has fans from several different walks of life. Nygga should have gotten an Oscar for "Paid In Full" though, that might be the only accolade he's missing.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
oh well im black and I'm a cam fan too :manny:

It's a bad thing because ppl from different cultures like him? internet got yall all fukked up-

vote for trump, then hate on your own people :scust:

:dwillhuh: :gucci:

Did you read the comment I was responding to?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
somebody post that video where dude was playing the piano while Cam was arguing with his girl :mjlol:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cam shot himself in the foot shytting on Hov for rapping at 40. Now he 40 and wanna rap but that line would self-ether him.

Not really. What music does Cam put out? He clearly isn't excited enough about the rap game to try to compete. Cam didn't even fall off like a normal artist would. He just gave up, and went super low budget with the little bit of music he does put out.

Plus a big part of Cam's shtick is immaturity. If he says "I changed my mind, you can be 40 and rap if you want" does make his songs sound any better or worse? No. If he makes a good song, I don't care what he said 10 years ago.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Not really. What music does Cam put out? He clearly isn't excited enough about the rap game to try to compete. Cam didn't even fall off like a normal artist would. He just gave up, and went super low budget with the little bit of music he does put out.

Plus a big part of Cam's shtick is immaturity. If he says "I changed my mind, you can be 40 and rap if you want" does make his songs sound any better or worse? No. If he makes a good song, I don't care what he said 10 years ago.
nikka dropped 4 EP's last year ...but you right he dont seem like he's trying to compete..he's comfortable where he is and prob just raps to talk shyt at this point.