Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People panic when attacked. They see the crowd hype shyt up, even if it's weak, and feel compelled to Do Something Now. Especially now with how fast everything operates. So the second person is at a unique disadvantage...but it can be overcome.

Nas didn't jump out the window to respond to Hov. He took his time and knocked it out the park. In this case Cam responded too quickly and rushed out a diss that wasn't even ready. On the flip side you got Meek, who took his time and released a terrible diss.

But Ma$e was the second person, lol. Cam went first on the intro though...lol. ma$e ain't pop off out the damn blue.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I think the substance of Cam's response was not bad considering it was made a day after Oracle

If I'm Cam, I apply the pressure well into Summer 2018

it doesn't really matter. the general public wants mase to win.

if cam won this round, it wouldn't be a hot-topic. we prolly wouldn't even be talking about it anymore at this point.:laugh: it dam sure wouldn't have the media coverage that it got.

and now that mase is declared the winner of this round, its basically over. you already have people saying "mase -1, cam - 0" as if cam hasn't dropped better disses towards mase in the past.

if cam records a better track than the oracle(he already did beforehand) when he gets off tour, it wont make a dent. it'll be like when somebody beats a sex charge, and it doesn't get a 10th of the coverage that the accussations received. plus, mase definitely wouldn't respond. he'd just disappear again.

People panic when attacked. They see the crowd hype shyt up, even if it's weak, and feel compelled to Do Something Now. Especially now with how fast everything operates. So the second person is at a unique disadvantage...but it can be overcome.

Nas didn't jump out the window to respond to Hov. He took his time and knocked it out the park. In this case Cam responded too quickly and rushed out a diss that wasn't even ready. On the flip side you got Meek, who took his time and released a terrible diss.

I was rockin with you up until the bolded.

meek did the same exact chit that cam did. rushed out a diss track while on tour.

Cam went first on the damn intro, lol.

Mase was the reply/second strike.

no, that wasn't even a diss.

cam always tells stories like that.

mase just listened to the rest of the album, and realized that cam is on his last legs. now he suddenly wants to battle. his explanation for responding was str8 bull.

and even if you think mase won THIS ROUND, it still pales in comparison to "take em to church".

Last edited:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
People in here talking like Cam hasnt had a better rap career than Mase :stopitslime:

The feeling of Mase back rapping got people caught up something terrible. Prisoners of the moment smh

Cam was always better than Mase and ended up more successful

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
People in here talking like Cam hasnt had a better rap career than Mase :stopitslime:

The feeling of Mase back rapping got people caught up something terrible. Prisoners of the moment smh

Cam was always better than Mase and ended up more successful

I just listened to harlem world yesterday.

it aged like spoiled milk.

chieet, it wasn't anything special in the first place.