Cam'ron giving Max B advice on how to approach things after his eventual release

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I thought this would be something new. :unimpressed:

didn't even clock it was old, just assumed it was something newer after Cam reposted it on his IG story

nice moment still

:yeshrug:

Curved that nikka :pachaha:

shyt, thats basically how Max ended up linking with Jimmy the first time

when Max got out he said to Cam he wanted to do music and Cam said you're Dipset but go holla at Jim

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Curved that nikka :pachaha:

^This! Cam allegiance into Jimmy. Basicly told him to hold his own nuts. "I don't want the $, you in a one seater!"

Tf. New nggas get old information and can’t even process it right :what:bc you either too young or you wasn’t there.

Bc that’s not not what happened in that convo at ALL

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Funny how the street codes have changed (for the worse)….old law was your beef is your beef but I’m cool with who I’m cool with

Cam was tight with Big L and also with L’s killer. Cam tight with Max, tight with Jim, and max and Jim mortal enemies.

Nowadays everybody is a walking RICO they move as a group, they chose ‘sides’ and beef is inherited just by affiliation, even if it’s just the rap game

banner34

Superstar
Daps
nah I think he legit wants Max to get out and enjoy life. Man been in the inside for over a decade....life has changed since he been on the inside. He should take some time before jumping right back into the music stuff
It’s over for max b on the music tip. The music game has change, no one really cares about max music but ny old heads.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What convo was you listening to?
He’s telling him when he gets out shyt gon be movin fast, people pullin him in different directions. Get to the bag take care of your personal affairs, etc and then when you settled ‘im not goin anywhere:what:

I’m mad I even had to even explain that