Cam'ron robbed in London? :mjlol: **Update: Cam explains why he missed the show**

Daps
Reppin
NULL
UPDATE:
Cam just issued this statement on his instagram....

mr_camron So nikkas brought 50 nikkas to da show to jump me..in London? And rush da stage?!.. But me and juju was doing this.. Lol sucka ass nikkas.. 50 nikkas tho? For lil ol me.. I'm glad y'all know dats da minimum y'all better come wit..Lol.. Sorry to all my fans dat came to da show but as u can see they tried to line me up. And only da barber lines me up.. They had 15 nikkas in front of da stage (that rushed the stage) and 35 nikkas outside.. And I was wit 2 nikkas.. The people that brought me here were very very nice..but when I asked where the 's was at?? (That they were suppose to have) they never showed them to me.. Not shytting on them cause they were cool.. But we can't play when it gets down to hammer time.. So no I didn't get robbed.. No I didn't get jumped.. I was chillin doing da salsa wit #Juju..They tried to do my bro Juelz dirty.. Now me..foh.. Thx to da people who put me on to game!! To rest of London.. Love y'all..I really do and apologize again.. But y'all other nikkas .. Lolololol y'all blew yak chance again.. Dumb ass gangsta's lmfaoooo

Apparently he's backstage to perform but decided not to

Bunch of dudes ran on the stage then went backstage and rushed him

Last edited by a moderator:

Cous

Rookie
Daps
Saw a few people ranting on twitter about this.

Awaiting Dip Set in London posts :mjlol:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Rob the robber
D4OmSvx.png